ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reports: OBJ (being shopped) & Allen Robinson (requested trade)
Dante84 02:38 PM 09-15-2020
Two big name and expensive WR's may be moving to new teams.

OBJ

The #Browns should let Odell Beckham Jr. seek a trade if they remain committed to Baker Mayfield, and one report says they're already shopping him https://t.co/avLrfbne5v

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) September 15, 2020

Allen Robinson

Report: Allen Robinson asks Bears to trade him https://t.co/cTsAJCojWG

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:22 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
OBJ is a cancer.
JakeF isn't A cancer; he's just cancer. Patient 0. Eliminate JakeF and save the world.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:22 PM 09-15-2020
I watched some of the Cleveland game Sunday (as I watched baker destroy my OBJ fantasy pick)

Baker is awful. Like trubisky awful or worse.

OBJs body language was awful.....3 quarters into the first game of the season.

I remember thinking my only hope for fantasy production is a trade....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:27 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I watched some of the Cleveland game Sunday (as I watched baker destroy my OBJ fantasy pick)

I watched it too. And I totally agree. His form seemed off and forced and uncomfortable. I felt like I watched him a bunch of times in his rookie season and he seemed more comfortable and less stressed and just played to win. Now I feel like he's gotten in his own head, which isn't shocking as he's a guy who thrived achieving success with a chip on his shoulder. When he struggling, I suspect he's wondering whether that prior success was a fluke and it's showing up in his play.

OBJ had a horrific drop on 3rd down that was D-Rob-ish and killed a drive. No excuse for that. That Browns team looked just as lost as the score indicated.
[Reply]
TEX 06:34 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ is a cancer

i'd take Robinson though.

We won't do anything, we are standing pat. For some reason we think we are already good enough to beat everyone. The downfall of Super Bowl winners every year.
But there's that whole drafting of CEH that kinda shits on your standing pat take. :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 06:36 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ is a cancer

We won't do anything, we are standing pat. For some reason we think we are already good enough to beat everyone. The downfall of Super Bowl winners every year.
Receiving group does not need to be upgraded. But seems like the linebacker group is a pretty big weakness.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:42 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ is a cancer

Holy shit you’re the dumbest motherfucker on CP bar none.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:47 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I guarantee your father wishes he had smothered you when he had the chance.
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:54 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Just know this team chose Watkins over Robinson in FA. They got very similar contracts and were the top 2 WRS that year.
Dane told me Robinson was trash when I mentioned he was a good WR and we should consider going after him.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:00 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I'd be fine with the Ravens adding OBJ, I don't think his skill set matches with Lamar Jackson's strengths at all, and he can add a little cancer to that locker room.
How is OBJ a "cancer"? The guy has been with two GARBAGE QB's...what the hell is he supposed to do? None of our WR's we have would thrive under late career Eli or one year wonder Baker either.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:02 PM 09-15-2020

[Reply]
ModSocks 07:04 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Baker was throwing 10 yard bullet passes :-). He has no touch whatsoever.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 07:06 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
How is OBJ a "cancer"? The guy has been with two GARBAGE QB's...what the hell is he supposed to do? None of our WR's we have would thrive under late career Eli or one year wonder Baker either.

The fact that both of the teams he's been on seemingly can't/couldn't wait to get rid of him, mixed with the fact that the he mopes around like a bitch and gives zero effort when he's not the focal point of the offense leads me to believe that he's probably not very well liked in the locker room. He'd be a soft bitch no matter who is QB is, so that's not an excuse. Looked to me like he just stopped trying after one quarter in Sunday's game against the Ravens.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:09 PM 09-15-2020
Once Baker threw that first interception on Sunday his confidence was totally gone. It's not a coincidence that the two int machines from last season (Baker and Rivers) were guilty of the same mistakes once again. And keep on eye on Brady too!!..the old man has thrown THREE pick sixes THREE games in a row now.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:14 PM 09-15-2020
Have we signed these pieces of shit yet?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:15 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And?

Sammy is a much better fit in this offense.
Didn't say he wasn't, just the Chiefs didn't think Robinson was a great fit.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up