ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reports: OBJ (being shopped) & Allen Robinson (requested trade)
Dante84 02:38 PM 09-15-2020
Two big name and expensive WR's may be moving to new teams.

OBJ

The #Browns should let Odell Beckham Jr. seek a trade if they remain committed to Baker Mayfield, and one report says they're already shopping him https://t.co/avLrfbne5v

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) September 15, 2020

Allen Robinson

Report: Allen Robinson asks Bears to trade him https://t.co/cTsAJCojWG

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:00 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
People like to bash OBJ and, sure, he's a ****ing headcase. But the dude has 5 relatively full seasons (at least 12 games played) out of 6, and in all of those seasons he went over 1000 yards. I don't know what his contract status is and how tradeable he actually is but I'd love to see the Pats give him a shot if it's affordable. Right now their offensive pass-catching weapons are pee-wee league, and OBJ would give them a legitimate receiver to take some pressure out of the run box.
But unfortunately his cancerous attitude trumps his stats. Good luck on finding a trading partner that will give you what 'you think' is fair.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:01 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I don't see Mayfield in Cleveland next year (or whenever his 1st contract runs out).
Progressive hasn't figured out yet this guy is a bust. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:01 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I would love to have Robinson here. It ain't happening. But man that would be awesome.
Agreed. And when Robbie Anderson was available I liked him a lot as well.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:04 PM 09-15-2020
Maybe we can trade DRob for ARob?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:22 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'm sure Reid/Veach saw the numbers ($$) and DRob is cheaper to keep and although Robinson has better hands there wasn't that much difference in route running and blocking skills let alone Allen's injury history along with the fact he is older to justify this move.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:25 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Imagine having Allen Robinson here.....

For the 11 personell...
Hill
Watkins
Allen Robinson
Kelce
CEH

Yeah, you ain't defending shit there.

As for OBJ, hard pass.
Just know this team chose Watkins over Robinson in FA. They got very similar contracts and were the top 2 WRS that year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:25 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
OBJ is a cancer

i'd take Robinson though.

We won't do anything, we are standing pat. For some reason we think we are already good enough to beat everyone. The downfall of Super Bowl winners every year.
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 05:26 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ "is a cancer" cause he's been on shit holes. Trade him to Aaron Rodgers and get back to me on that.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:27 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ is a cancer

We won't do anything, we are standing pat. For some reason we think we are already good enough to beat everyone. The downfall of Super Bowl winners every year.
I guarantee your father wishes he had smothered you when he had the chance.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:52 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Well, if anybody's dumb enough to do that, it's Pace. Plus, Nagy loves bringing in anybody who played for the Chiefs. Maybe throw in a 7th round pick and six pack of Old Style. He'd be all over it.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:01 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Just know this team chose Watkins over Robinson in FA. They got very similar contracts and were the top 2 WRS that year.
And?

Sammy is a much better fit in this offense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:09 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ as a pure receiver is an amazing talent, but he's so damned flaky. If I were Veach I just don't think his weirdness could be overlooked. He's basically the definition of 'prima dona.'
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:11 PM 09-15-2020
OBJ is a cancer

Does your pussy ever NOT hurt?
[Reply]
JD10367 06:18 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
OBJ "is a cancer" cause he's been on shit holes. Trade him to Aaron Rodgers and get back to me on that.
Losing cures a lot of ills. Here in NE we’ve gotten some usefulness out of supposed head cases, as far back as Brian Cox and Corey Dillon. Languishing on a mediocre team doesn’t help a guy be very positive and uplifting...
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:18 PM 09-15-2020
For some reason we think we are already good enough to beat everyone. The downfall of Super Bowl winners every year.
Your and idiot.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up