ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
Deberg_1990 04:34 PM 12-08-2019

Here it is! Watch the first #WonderWoman 1984 trailer now.

A new era of wonder arrives in theatres June 5. Who will you see #WW84 with? pic.twitter.com/aU9Edox1XK

— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) December 8, 2019

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:06 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I made sure not to miss that Muppet episode. And I can't really think of any reason not to look at Lynda as much as possible. When the series was on, I would have been happy just watching her do the twirling into her costume for an hour.

Her ass is too flat. Fine for a 1980's 19" CRT screen TV, that would cost you a month's wages but not good enough for todays 80" 4k hi-def flat screens you can buy for a couple of days' wages.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:00 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The Rubberband Man was the song.

I made sure not to miss that Muppet episode. And I can't really think of any reason not to look at Lynda as much as possible. When the series was on, I would have been happy just watching her do the twirling into her costume for an hour.

Yup. I'm thinking they had giant runner bands with add on hands/feet/facial features against a dark background. I'll see if I can find the video.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:01 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Her ass is too flat. Fine for a 1980's 19" CRT screen TV, that would cost you a month's wages but not good enough for todays 80" 4k hi-def flat screens you can buy for a couple of days' wages.
You shut your whore mouth. Here's the video:

[Reply]
Kman34 07:06 AM 12-24-2020
Kids these days... Don’t know shit..
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:31 AM 12-24-2020
You are insane. Prime Linda Carter is as fine as a woman can get. I say that as an ASS man. Could she have a rounder butt? Yes, but it is far from shapeless flat thing like Kate Upton sports.
[Reply]
007 01:12 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You are insane. Prime Linda Carter is as fine as a woman can get. I say that as an ASS man. Could she have a rounder butt? Yes, but it is far from shapeless flat thing like Kate Upton sports.

:-) now you've gone and done it
[Reply]
listopencil 12:52 AM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
:-) now you've gone and done it
Kate Upton is like one of those cookies that only get toppings on one side.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:03 AM 12-25-2020
Just went live on HBOMax
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:52 AM 12-25-2020
This is awful so far. Only 30 minutes in
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:14 PM 12-25-2020
It was good, the first half of the movie is just goofy, but the second half of the movie is solid. Loved how it ended although I would've liked to see a longer fight scene between Cheetah and WW. But the ending was great and made me emotional as a father. I don't think its better than the first, but it stands on its own in the second half.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:52 PM 12-25-2020
I'm an hour in and it has not been a good hour. Not sure I care about the rest of the 90 minutes.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:22 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I'm an hour in and it has not been a good hour. Not sure I care about the rest of the 90 minutes.
It gets better but, yeah, I found it disappointing. The first one was so good
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:07 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
It gets better but, yeah, I found it disappointing. The first one was so good
I finished it but it wasn't good. Doesn't know what the plot is supposed to be, lots of scenes and characters that serve no point. Lots of ideas with no direction or storytelling to tie them together. More than one bad guy rarely works and that really played out in the movie.

I thought maybe I'd fallen asleep and missed some things and that's why they didn't make sense but I also don't care enough to go back and watch it again.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:13 PM 12-25-2020
OK, well, the movie draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags. I almost stopped watching after the first half hour because the pacing was horrible. I pushed through it because Gal Gadot is hot as fuck. Seriously. That's the only reason. It finally gets going about 45 minutes in. I have a feeling that there is a great 90 to 120 minute movie that could have been salvaged from this with quality editing because there were parts that were really well done and resonated strongly. Both in action sequences and emotional scenes. And the cameo at the end was great. Just a really nice touch that I appreciated. If you're a fan of the Gal Gadot WW franchise (I am) then it's worth watching.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:32 PM 12-25-2020
I won't say it was bad, but the first hour could have been cut in half, probably could have cut 45 minutes from the whole movie, and the script as a whole was too sappy for my taste. Thought it was a step back from the first WW.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up