ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 415 of 2694
« First < 315365405411412413414415 4164174184194254655159151415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:46 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Because first stringers have rockets in their ass.
:-)
[Reply]
Black Bob 08:47 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
I think he believes that first stringers would have been in better position to make a play on that ball, without taking into account that in that situation that Mahomes probably wouldn't make that throw.
Exactly. It's true he might not have thrown it.

You guys can say what you want but He's going to get criticism at times.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:49 AM 08-12-2017
It's OK to applaud the effort and result of the play.. while also recognizing the luck of it as well.

Mahomes rolling right.. throws across his body. Floated it a bit to get the ball over a trio of 49ers at the goal-line.. so ball takes a while to drop. If #32 (LB Porter?) was a competent starter for SF, this ball is very likely an INT touchback.

None of this is to piss on Mahomes, or his night. He did alright for a rook.

This is the type of critique that all players should and will receive... and quite frankly, it's only fair, and quite gentle.. compared to all the over the top shit that's been thrown out over the years.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:52 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
It's OK to applaud the effort and result of the play.. while also recognizing the luck of it as well.

Mahomes rolling right.. throws across his body. Floated it a bit to get the ball over a trio of 49ers at the goal-line.. so ball takes a while to drop. If #32 (LB Porter?) was a competent starter for SF, this ball is very likely an INT touchback.

This is the type of critique that all players should and will receive... and quite frankly, it's only fair, and quite gentle.. compared to all the over the top shit that's been thrown out over the years.
He didn't throw the ball over 3 guys.

That's just untrue. One guy did all he could even it wad thrown and maybe got a hand a coupe get under it.
[Reply]
milkman 08:52 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
Exactly. It's true he might not have thrown it.

You guys can say what you want but He's going to get criticism at times.
Without the context of circumstance, it's unfair criticism.
[Reply]
Black Bob 08:52 AM 08-12-2017

YEP. You said it better than me.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:55 AM 08-12-2017
He didn't throw the ball over 3 guys.

That's just untrue. One guy did all he could even it wad thrown and maybe got a hand a coupe get under it.
I am staring right at the 3 49ers.. two just inside the goal-line.. and the other at the 1.. a few yds in front of the KC target to be.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:55 AM 08-12-2017

Then life is luck for everybody. That is dumb to say it was just luck. He made a play and results were touchdown. Simple as that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:56 AM 08-12-2017
I am staring right at the 3 49ers.. two just inside the goal-line.. and the other at the 1.. a few yds in front of the KC target to be.
The guys rushing him? :-)

In that case every pass is thrown over at least 3 guys.

Those guys weren't covering the wr, they were making sure he didn't run it in.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:57 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Then life is luck for everybody. That is dumb to say it was just luck. He made a play and results were touchdown. Simple as that.
I will rephrase, if that makes your anus less twitchy.

It was probably good fortune for Mahomes that there was a 3rd string defender in the area of his intended target. Thank you and good day.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:58 AM 08-12-2017
And honestly they just showed that play on espn from directly behind mahomes and there was NO ONE between him and the wr...
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:58 AM 08-12-2017
The guys rushing him? :-)

In that case every pass is thrown over at least 3 guys.

Those guys weren't covering the wr, they were making sure he didn't run it in.
I don't know why you are honing in on this, but okay.

The three defenders at the goal-lone were merely pointed out to justify Mahomes not gunning the pass in.. but giving it some loft. This lofting thereby allows potential defenders more time to adjust and also challenge for the ball.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:59 AM 08-12-2017
66 was the closest and he was rushing.

Your bias is showing sandy, put that shit away.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:59 AM 08-12-2017

It was probably good fortune for Mahomes that there was a 3rd string defender in the area of his intended target. Thank you and good day.
He can only play against who is on the field. He could have been with the first team and still have results of a touchdown. It's not like Kelce was there for him or Tyreek.
[Reply]
milkman 09:00 AM 08-12-2017

It's a good thing that was a first string receiver.
[Reply]
Page 415 of 2694
« First < 315365405411412413414415 4164174184194254655159151415 > Last »
Up