ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 63
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:15 PM 07-22-2017
One of my favorite pastimes is hating Pioli and Cassel. That will never get old.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
One of my favorite pastimes is hating Pioli and Cassel. That will never get old.
The best threads are those nice combo joints where we bring out all the skeletons and piss on them en masse. A big potluck of vitriol.

I hope we play whatever team Alex infects next...it will break the forum.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:00 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ted Ginn, 3 years with Alex Smith: 33 rec, 384 yards, 1 TD

Tedd Ginn, 3 years with Cam Newton: 134 rec, 2,047 yards, 19 TD

[Reply]
threebag 01:52 PM 07-22-2017
Congrats, asshole. Continuing to force Alex Smith bullshit down Chiefsplanet's throat.
Just pretend it's a bag of dicks, should go down easy that way.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:56 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I sure do.... but be careful what you wish for.

As has happened on multiple SF forums.. after Smith left, forums really lost their burst. The activity and "combative fun" diminished. So much so, that even years after, SF fans... the haters and lovers.. still obsess over him.

So my prediction is.. after Smith leaves, this place will still be talking about him for years. It's a sickness that festers.. for the people against him and the defenders in response of them...can not rid themselves of this sickness.

I hope to be wrong. Smith will be gone in 2018, and I would love to be wrong about this. Greatly doubt it, though. People are ultimately too predictable and disappointing.
:-)

Spoken like a true Smith narcissist.

Yeah, CP, the institution that has outlasted several regimes and coaches will just suddenly up and wither away without dear, sweet Alex and his charlatan attempt at NFL Quarterbackery!

Again; PLEASE combust.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Smith is definitely gone in 18. Cap is already over 13 mil and cutting him gets us under. Short if winning the SB he's history as he should be. Our schedule is murder and it will end him for certain.

I like this Dawg. w00f!
That's the trouble with Alex and his pack of sycophants...they think a 224 yard, 0 TD performance (1st Raiders game) or a 264-yard, 1 TD/1 INT game in which the offense scores a whopping 14 points (2nd Raiders game), or a 244-yard, 1 TD/1 INT performance is "balling out."

When that's the high water mark for your QB it's time to move on....Smith averaged less than 10 yards per completion in one of those games...that's bush league, son.
B-b-b-but....TEAM GAME! TEAM GAME! :-)

As Clay wipes the floor with idiots o' CP ONCE AGAIN!

Congrats, asshole. Continuing to force Alex Smith bullshit down Chiefsplanet's throat after his KC career is dead and gone will be worse trolling than I have perpetrated upon this fair forum in my 15 years here.
Shit, I say bring it the fuck on! We'll take these fuckers out at the knees and bury them in a pit of their own idiocy.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Amen.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:12 PM 07-22-2017
I can't lie here: I'm going to miss the Alex Smith arguments when he's gone next year.
[Reply]
rico 04:32 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I sure do.... but be careful what you wish for.

As has happened on multiple SF forums.. after Smith left, forums really lost their burst. The activity and "combative fun" diminished. So much so, that even years after, SF fans... the haters and lovers.. still obsess over him.

So my prediction is.. after Smith leaves, this place will still be talking about him for years. It's a sickness that festers.. for the people against him and the defenders in response of them...can not rid themselves of this sickness.

I hope to be wrong. Smith will be gone in 2018, and I would love to be wrong about this. Greatly doubt it, though. People are ultimately too predictable and disappointing.
I know what you mean and agree with you that CP could lose a bit of burst when Alex is out of KC...

But you are wrong about people still arguing about him after he is gone...

I've told you this before, the Cassel era was worse. It may be difficult to imagine, but there was wayyy more Cassel talk than Alex talk. Only difference is...there really wasn't an argument for Cassel. The guy sucked and we were all like, WTF....he was so bad, it seemed like we could find a homeless guy out there somewhere to do the job better.

I couldn't believe the Cassel talk died down so quickly. It'll die down with Alex as well...only thing that may keep Alex debates going longer than Cassel talk is the fact that there is an argument to be made for Alex that you can't just disregard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 07-22-2017
We need to vocaroo this thread.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:02 PM 07-22-2017
We need to vocaroo this thread.
I might later.
[Reply]
Best22 05:28 PM 07-22-2017
Why does Alex Smith, a pretty plain and boring man on and off the field, spark such heated discussions on message boards? I don't get it. He's an average (below or above avverage, give or take) quarterback. His winning record is due in very large part to the talented team around him (not to say that he hasn't been our best performer in some losses, and yes, he has certainly led this team to victory a few times). He's just meh and needs to be replaced, but he isn't the worst quarterback we've had. His clock is ticking but I'm not gonna be foaming at the mouth when he inevitably starts the season

It's just weird how such a boring guy is always in everybody's minds and discussions here and elsewhere (Ninerland)
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 06:10 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
Why does Alex Smith, a pretty plain and boring man on and off the field, spark such heated discussions on message boards? I don't get it. He's an average (below or above avverage, give or take) quarterback. His winning record is due in very large part to the talented team around him (not to say that he hasn't been our best performer in some losses, and yes, he has certainly led this team to victory a few times). He's just meh and needs to be replaced, but he isn't the worst quarterback we've had. His clock is ticking but I'm not gonna be foaming at the mouth when he inevitably starts the season

It's just weird how such a boring guy is always in everybody's minds and discussions here and elsewhere (Ninerland)
Because to many people it is worse to not take chances fully aware of consequences than for lack of a better term chicken out. Yea the hot women at the club may shoot you down but you don't know till you try. Alex plays like he is afraid to ask because he knows the answer. Chicken shit is worse than failure in a way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:21 PM 07-22-2017
Why does Alex Smith, a pretty plain and boring man on and off the field, spark such heated discussions on message boards?
Because he's a microcosm of everything wrong with this franchise since 1989.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:46 PM 07-22-2017
Why does Alex Smith, . . .
Because some people actually believe this;

[Reply]
Best22 07:07 PM 07-22-2017
Yeah, because 1970-1988 was so balmy...:-)

Reality is this franchise hasn't been worth much since the 1960s. 1989-2016 is still a lot better than the 70s and 80s. Much better.

Hopefully Mahomes leads us to the promised land, but I'm still excited for the year. A lot of things can happen. Still, it feels somewhat like the NbA where you know your team isn't much of a contender (Thanks Patriots). They're a litttle overpowered now but won't be for long.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:12 PM 07-22-2017
And then you'll have people defending him til deatg do they part.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 63
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 > Last »
Up