ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 154
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
2112 02:36 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Brad Pitt? Didn't he star in Seven as well?
Yes
[Reply]
Frazod 02:36 PM 06-25-2008
I'm posting from a windless room in a Chicago skyscraper, taking a break from working on 70 page lease agreement that's just about to bore me into a coma. The idea of riding a motorcycle 100 mph or throwing a shot into either one of those chicks in the picture sounds pretty goddamn appealing to me right about now.

More power to you, kid. Enjoy it while it lasts.

And he's right - we do sound like a bunch of old women.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 02:37 PM 06-25-2008
Lemme guess...you're rockin a tribal arm band tattoo right?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:38 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll guess that he's the guy who sells the glow sticks at rave parties.

Or the date rape drug...
[Reply]
2112 02:38 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Brad Pitt? Didn't he star in Seven as well?
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
Yes
What is your prognosis, Dr. Freud Donger?
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:38 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
The chick bottom right is definitely not enjoying the party...vulture must've told her she wasnt getting a motorcycle ride.

I swear the girl on his lap's body is kicking but it looks like someone just ****ed her face up with a frying pan

I hear the conversation now

"i'm here for the motorcycle ride"

"you'll have to wait"

"why"

"until my parents go to sleep"

"i thought you lived by yourself and owned your own bike'

"well, i might have exaggerated"
[Reply]
tooge 02:41 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
looks like you need to pick the bugs out of your teeth.
sec
Most of the gals I "had" that were that hot really had blonde hair. I wnet to San Diego State University. There was one of those (but real) for every guy there. Nice piece of ass, but I wouldn't brag about it. I can probably speak for quite a few guys on here, we have had plenty of those. I finally had enough of them that I married one. I dont live in the "burbs", I live out in the country, but truse me, life is never boring.
[Reply]
Donger 02:41 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
What is your prognosis, Dr. Freud Donger?
He's almost certainly in denial about being homosexual, and attempts to suppress it with overt displays of masculinity.
[Reply]
tooge 02:44 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Please post a pic of your wife or gf I would love to see how they compare. I have seen some pics of your guys women and I gotta say...CATTLE CALL!!!:-)
I dont keep pics of old girlfriends, I've been married for 15 years, and I am not gonna post a pic of my wife for you to jack off to.
[Reply]
tooge 02:47 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Ill definitely be at one of the tailgates probably vs the Raiders. I live in ATL right now and I find it funny that the same guys talking crap about me would never say any of that infront of my face haha.
Uh, Ok. Carefull there smalls. My arms are bigger than your neck
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:47 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
Finch83, Fightclub83, known Fight Club fan, from posts in this thread......

Worthless thieving piece of shit....

? thieving? What am I missing?
[Reply]
StcChief 02:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
looks like you need to pick the bugs out of your teeth.
but that's the sign of a happy motorcyclist.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
I'm posting from a windless room in a Chicago skyscraper, taking a break from working on 70 page lease agreement that's just about to bore me into a coma. The idea of riding a motorcycle 100 mph or throwing a shot into either one of those chicks in the picture sounds pretty goddamn appealing to me right about now.

More power to you, kid. Enjoy it while it lasts.

And he's right - we do sound like a bunch of old women.
Ouch. Why are you stuck doing that?

If it makes you feel better, one of my poor partners was stuck reviewing a 100 page lease -- for a 4,000 square foot office space!! The lawyers for the landlord's obviously decided they needed the world's most comprehensive lease for a silly little box of cubicles. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
FightClub83 is the guy that came on here last year bragging how he stole an unattended laptop from some guy in a coffee shop or some place like that.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020
[Reply]
Page 94 of 154
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Up