ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 154
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:48 AM 07-01-2008
I can easily see more douche bags like this coming out of the shit hole ghetto that is Atlanta.
[Reply]
Rooster 11:55 AM 07-01-2008
Attached: douche.jpg (77.6 KB) 
[Reply]
trndobrd 12:03 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Haha over 1000 replies wow the obsession is very strong here.

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.

I didn't claim to be better looking than you, just a better human being.
[Reply]
beach tribe 12:07 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Rooster:
Undeniable resemblance.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:12 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Undeniable resemblance.
Nah, Rooster's douche actually has some muscles.
[Reply]
kepp 12:14 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Rooster's douche actually has some muscles.
Now there's a sentence you don't hear every day.
[Reply]
FAX 12:14 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Nah, Rooster's douche actually has some muscles.
Props to Rooster's douche.

FAX
[Reply]
beach tribe 12:18 PM 07-01-2008
I like how roosters douche flexes his triceps for the pic. Douche indeed.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:30 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Props to Rooster's douche.

FAX

I’ll take, “Words I never though would be used in the same sentence” for $1000, Alex.
[Reply]
Rooster 01:00 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I’ll take, “Words I never though would be used in the same sentence” for $1000, Alex.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
El Jefe 01:18 PM 07-01-2008
Haha over 1000 replies wow the obsession is very strong here.

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.
What did you win? It's definetely not respect IMO.
[Reply]
RNR 02:18 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.
Got to give this assclown his due over 20k veiws and 1k replies with very little subject change. Outstanding! if you are going to be a troll you may as well be a good one!
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 02:28 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)
Bwhahaa you didnt own me in anything other than the fact that you are clearly white trash and whats up with wearing sunglasses indoors???:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:29 PM 07-01-2008
Bwhahaa you didnt own me in anything other than the fact that you are clearly white trash and whats up with wearing sunglasses indoors???:-)
Says the guy with a ****in queer ass pierced eyebrow

way to go guy!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 02:30 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Got to give this assclown his due over 20k veiws and 1k replies with very little subject change. Outstanding! if you are going to be a troll you may as well be a good one!
Strangely, I have to agree. And from my point of view, it's actually been mildly entertaining. I still haven't figured out if everyone still arguing about it is taking him seriously or not, but it's humorous either way.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 154
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151 > Last »
Up