ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 154
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, but I doubt that she ejaculates a lot.
She could be a gusher.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 09:40 PM 06-30-2008
Oh.
Excellent 1,000th post.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:10 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Braincase:
He's already got one of those.

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=79335&stc=1&d=1214881950" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Chief Wiggum 10:48 PM 06-30-2008
My first time on the CP in a month which I've spent reading 700 posts of this thread so I feel I have to post my $.02 or this time will have been for naught - haha.

For the record, I would probably get with the chick on the -dbags right in post #1 - but she could stand to lose some weight. haha

Blonde chick in post #1 not hot. haha

Butterface - Peter Griffin said it the best "It's like trying to pick the winner between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristen Dunst in a hot body/weird face contest." LOL (Thought I'd change it up for variety's sake)

Anyone who needs to brag about their car, money they make, or hotness of chicks they are banging are just sad. (BTW, I'm 27 - not some old dude).

[Reply]
blueballs 12:09 AM 07-01-2008
You're stupid enough that the bi married guys can hit on you hard with no fear
who they going to believe right
get some braincells
[Reply]
Braincase 05:57 AM 07-01-2008
I did get a replay from the admin of hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

"Hah, that's great. He's a total douche. - DB1"

And he's an authority...
[Reply]
StcChief 07:23 AM 07-01-2008

And he's an authority...
and on his authority. Move this thread clogging up page one to Hall of Classics.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:30 AM 07-01-2008

And he's an authority...
I note a marked lack of comment on the other half of their criteria. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:17 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
The first is Shannon Tweed, best known for B-movies and skinimax.

The second was inspired by Claythan's sith lord rant. It's a locale from one of the movies.

Posted because they all end in "eed".

Just chalk it up to a couple of jyn'an tawnixx inducing random neuron firings.
You are such a nerd. :-)
[Reply]
StcChief 09:23 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I note a marked lack of comment on the other half of their criteria. :-) :-)
because they were so smokin' hot. :-)
[Reply]
Logical 09:38 AM 07-01-2008
I am going to say this one should be moved to the HOC but it should be merged with his other one. He does not deserve two HOC threads even if it is ignominiously.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 09:42 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You are such a nerd. :-)
:-)

Actually, I believe I was recently crowned "King Geek". Just because I knew the Prince's name in Heavy Metal was Ard...did I deserve that? :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:56 AM 07-01-2008
Anyway, I'm thinking about one of these little f*ckers, Midnight. They're not cheap, they bite and they ejaculate a lot at the drop of a hat (haven't figured that one out yet), but I think one would look good on you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...5&d=1214881950

What do you say?
Isn't that the chick from Atlanta(?) that was reported missing when in fact she had got cold feet and bailed to Vegas?

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/C...d_4p.widec.jpg
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:14 AM 07-01-2008
Wow. Someone in his 20's is banging average bubbleheads.

Most everyone has lived that life at one point or another.

You'rE just another average joe, with a little of "look at me, I'm a douche" sprinkled on top.
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:14 AM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Wow. Someone in his 20's is banging average bubbleheads.

Most everyone has lived that life at one point or another.

Your just another average joe, with a little of "look at me, I'm a douche" sprinkled on top.

And a speeding ticket
[Reply]
Page 145 of 154
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149 > Last »
Up