ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 154
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 06:24 PM 06-30-2008
SkipTowne, if those girls are soooo nasty please post girls that you hook up with...oh thats right you dont haha.

You guys would kill to hook up with those girls esp the blonde one.

Oh the hate continues. I cant believe the old farts in here that are soo envious haha.:-)
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 06:25 PM 06-30-2008
I always picture Yamahomo weeping as he types his posts.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:26 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
SkipTowne, if those girls are soooo nasty please post girls that you hook up with...oh thats right you dont haha.

Oh the hate continues. I cant believe the old farts in here that are soo envious haha.:-)
Believe me, nobody here is jealous of your punk ass. And that blond is a puke. But, so are you.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:27 PM 06-30-2008

I can tell you right now, I know Skip Towne, you're no Skp Towne. Skip Towne is a pussy getting mother fugger.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:27 PM 06-30-2008
Skip isn't fat (at least he's never said as much), but he's in his 60s. I bet he'd love to bang some young ass.

So would I, of course. I would like to spend just one night with you, Vulture. I could be your Quasimodo-like wingman. You would bang the 7, I could score the 5. We would own the night.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:28 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
God this thread is epic. I still like Midnight Vulture. He's into banging OK-looking chicks, some with pretty decent bodies. They aren't 10s, but they aren't 3s, or even 5s, IMO.
Your standards are, rightly so, lower than most.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:34 PM 06-30-2008
Give it up with the "post a pic of your girl".... regardless of the actual hotness of the women we might post pics of, they would all be ugly skanks to you; just like how regardless of who you post pics of, they're ugly skanks to us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:37 PM 06-30-2008
Hey Vulture, what do you think of my girl?

[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:44 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I can tell you right now, I know Skip Towne, you're no Skp Towne. Skip Towne is a pussy getting mother fugger.
:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:45 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Hey Vulture, what do you think of my girl?

If I didn't know that was Ms. Underwood, I wouldve guessed shes a cancer patient.
[Reply]
Braincase 06:48 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Here's Skip in his element.... and by the way Douche, good luck there with Bea Arthur's uglier sister.
Attached: hef.jpg (28.2 KB) 
[Reply]
banyon 06:53 PM 06-30-2008
Wow, he passed GoChiefs in neg rep. Quite a feat.
Attached: dbag.bmp (884.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:54 PM 06-30-2008
NOOOOOOO
[Reply]
Logical 07:19 PM 06-30-2008
OMG, Clayton reverting to his old GoChiefs days to egg on this infantile wannabe.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 07:38 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
He's basically said the same thing in each of his marvelous posts, Mr. kepp; hahaha ... post some pics of your wife ... haha ... don't hate ... haha ... friend with benefits ... hahaha ... i got a rash ... haha

If he's not going to tell us his techniques for picking up these phenomenal Bo Derekesque females, I'm no longer interested.

FAX
Exactly - doubt that's him in the pictures. As many haha's the person posting has to be about 12. I have a niece that old and she haha's in all of her text messages.:-)
[Reply]
Page 141 of 154
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up