Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Naptown Chief 11:44 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Fan Duel, Roofies and Butt Secs
:-)
Naptown Chief 11:44 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Yogurt Ti:
Yeah bro -- that's exactly what I did.

It takes me 12 seconds to make a mult and get my $0.02 in before I am banned by SAUTO or Bwana for being big, mad, mean Hootie -- all of my past sins of, you know, nothing = auto ban when registered.

It's actually entertaining for me. Nice to know the legacy I have left behind.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:45 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Just because DA said he wasn’t going to pursue charges (on the 24th I think) that doesn’t mean CPS case was over right?

The concern with his suspension is more about DA pressing/not pressing charges I would think
It was directly stated by the DA that there is another investigation going on and that’s the CPS one along with the criminal one.

CPS can not press charges
Naptown Chief 05-01-2019, 11:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
BlackOp 11:48 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
If you are stating “initially” then you obviously can’t read.

So, you really think that it’s ratting in a situation where you don’t know if a child is really being abused? But two plus two is starting to equal four?

Is it ratting say, after the child wound up seriously hurt, or DEAD? Is it ratting if that tragedy occurred & it came out later that you knew and had been told but did nothing? Didn’t even try to take a preventative measure?! Would you be able to live with yourself? What do you think it would do to one’s career if that information got out? Is it ratting that some of these people actually have morales?

You know, it’s a tough situation when a child is being hurt. It’s even tougher when some batsh*t crazy broad tells one’s girlfriend of abuse happening in their home. Girlfriend struggled with herself to even tell boyfriend, but she had to. Again, morales. Suddenly they’re all caught up in a sh*t storm they had no idea was going to come. Thought the organization would just do a little investigation and it would all be fine and go away. No idea a police report had already been filed. No idea the tweet that was heard around the world was going to land. No idea that once that tweet was read a ****ing stranger had just confirmed everything batsh*t crazy had told you, making you realize you then needed to report it to the authorities, just in case?? BECAUSE MORALES.

It wasn’t the player who filed the actual police report. And it wasn’t the girlfriend that told their employer. Figure that one out. It’s not hard.

Now, talk to me again about ratting?
If Crystal is indeed "Batshit crazy"...it takes anything she said completely off the table. She's already proven she's manipulative by covertly and goading Hill. This much can be substantiated..

Hill deliberately hurting his son has made no sense from the start...considering what he went through from his college years, and the public scorn he's had to deal with. He had a $100 million dollar contract riding on it....he would literally have the be the dumbest human in the world...the timing of his injury is well after it was a forgone conclusion Hill was going to be very wealthy.

These two factors combined...make me question everything about it...including the timing of the "leak". You had mentioned that Crystal KNEW she wasn't going to end up with Hill...so that in itself would provide a potential motive for something nefarious....she is pregnant with twins and about to be alone.

There is no rational way to combat insanity...

If you cant answer if Hill deliberately broke his child's arm...then I dont completely trust your information.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:51 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If Crystal is indeed "Batshit crazy"...it takes anything she said completely off the table. She's already proven she's manipulative by covertly and goading Hill.

Hill deliberately hurting his son has made no sense from the start...considering what he went through from his college years, and the public scorn he's had to deal with. He had a $100 million dollar contract riding on it....he would literally have the be the dumbest human in the world..

These two factors combined...make me question everything about it...including the timing of "leak".

If you cant answer if Hill deliberately broke his child's arm...then I dont completely trust your information.
Finally someone with a rational thought. All we really care about is did Hill break his sons arm and how
comochiefsfan 11:52 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
If you are stating “initially” then you obviously can’t read.

So, you really think that it’s ratting in a situation where you don’t know if a child is really being abused? But two plus two is starting to equal four?

Is it ratting say, after the child wound up seriously hurt, or DEAD? Is it ratting if that tragedy occurred & it came out later that you knew and had been told but did nothing? Didn’t even try to take a preventative measure?! Would you be able to live with yourself? What do you think it would do to one’s career if that information got out? Is it ratting that some of these people actually have morales?

You know, it’s a tough situation when a child is being hurt. It’s even tougher when some batsh*t crazy broad tells one’s girlfriend of abuse happening in their home. Girlfriend struggled with herself to even tell boyfriend, but she had to. Again, morales. Suddenly they’re all caught up in a sh*t storm they had no idea was going to come. Thought the organization would just do a little investigation and it would all be fine and go away. No idea a police report had already been filed. No idea the tweet that was heard around the world was going to land. No idea that once that tweet was read a ****ing stranger had just confirmed everything batsh*t crazy had told you, making you realize you then needed to report it to the authorities, just in case?? BECAUSE MORALES.

It wasn’t the player who filed the actual police report. And it wasn’t the girlfriend that told their employer. Figure that one out. It’s not hard.

Now, talk to me again about ratting?
Ratting was the wrong way to put it. Reporting would have gotten my point across better.

Nomenclature aside, you're saying a lot without really saying anything. I have no reason to think your information isn't accurate.

All I want to know, as a Chiefs fan, is if Tyreek is responsible for this or not. If he is, then fuck him and we can move on with our lives.

If it's more murky, then he very well could have a future with the team. I don't care who you are or how you know those involved, I just want to know what's going to come of this.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:59 PM 05-01-2019
I think BrownRice is full of shit. He has yet to tell us who caused this injury. He beats around the bush. I would just like an answer to who caused it. Don’t care if your Brooke Pryor or Terez parlor. We just want some info
-King- 12:17 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If Crystal is indeed "Batshit crazy"...it takes anything she said completely off the table. She's already proven she's manipulative by covertly and goading Hill. This much can be substantiated..

Hill deliberately hurting his son has made no sense from the start...considering what he went through from his college years, and the public scorn he's had to deal with. He had a $100 million dollar contract riding on it....he would literally have the be the dumbest human in the world...the timing of his injury is well after it was a forgone conclusion Hill was going to be very wealthy.

These two factors combined...make me question everything about it...including the timing of the "leak". You had mentioned that Crystal KNEW she wasn't going to end up with Hill...so that in itself would provide a potential motive for something nefarious....she is pregnant with twins and about to be alone.

Hill beat on her while she was pregnant. Can we stop acting like he's the most rational person in the world? Shitty people have continued to do shitty things despite getting in trouble before.

Let's just drop the charade. You want him to play for the chiefs. And I do too, I'm just not going to lie to myself and pretend like he's not a bad person. He's a dude who beat his pregnant girlfriend and at best...AT BEST...fostered a situation that led to his son being abused. At worst, he was the abuser.
FlorentinePogen 12:25 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I think BrownRice is full of shit.
I don't get that impression at all. He/she has posted the most detailed information in the thread and I have a hard time reading their posts as someone here just to purposefully spread bullshit.

He has yet to tell us who caused this injury. He beats around the bush. I would just like an answer to who caused it.
Assuming they were not there when the injury(ies) occurred, then they don't know. They are posting about how the reporting of the injuries has gone down, and they probably have a good reason for not being explicit about the names of the people involved right now. None of us know what actually went down except Tyreek and Cristal, but I don't doubt that BrownRice is posting in good faith.
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:35 AM 05-02-2019
I'm starting to fear that we're never going to get any real answers out of this situation.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:38 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm starting to fear that we're never going to get any real answers out of this situation.
The longer the case goes the better. Criminal charges will probably not happen. CPS investigation should wrap up soon and they can come to a conclusion so we should hear answers before the season begins

I couldn’t find what all goes into a CPS investigation in Kansas however I did find out what happens in Michigan. I assume it’s very similar. I’m sure they have interviewed neighbors and family members already.

If found that abuse occurred said parent would go onto a registry kind of like a sex offender registry.

CPS already knows who made the complaint and does have access to medical records.

In Michigan CPS investigations must be completed in 30 days or less unless granted an extension.

https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,588...9484--,00.html
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:54 AM 05-02-2019
The longer the case goes the better. Criminal charges will probably not happen. CPS investigation should wrap up soon and they can come to a conclusion so we should hear answers before the season begins

I couldn’t find what all goes into a CPS investigation in Kansas however I did find out what happens in Michigan. I assume it’s very similar. I’m sure they have interviewed neighbors and family members already.

If found that abuse occurred said parent would go onto a registry kind of like a sex offender registry.

CPS already knows who made the complaint and does have access to medical records.

In Michigan CPS investigations must be completed in 30 days or less unless granted an extension.

https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,588...9484--,00.html
Even if CPS comes to a conclusion, that information still has to be turned over to the criminal courts at that point does not?
in the criminal investigation and subsequent Court proceedings could drag on and on and on for a very long time.
dlphg9 12:56 AM 05-02-2019
I think BrownRice is full of shit. He has yet to tell us who caused this injury. He beats around the bush. I would just like an answer to who caused it. Don’t care if your Brooke Pryor or Terez parlor. We just want some info
You're a fucking moron. How is BrownRice supposed to know who broke the kids arm or how it was broke? You think Hill is going around telling people that he broke his kids arm? Youre such a fucking moron it's unbelievable really.
Pasta Little Brioni 12:56 AM 05-02-2019
Dude who tf are you!!
Mrs. Idioho
Naptown Chief 12:57 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're a fucking moron. How is BrownRice supposed to know who broke the kids arm or how it was broke? You think Hill is going around telling people that he broke his kids arm? Youre such a fucking moron it's unbelievable really.
Page 165 of 173
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169 > Last »
Up