ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:02 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
You’re a dumbfuck. Since Andy Reid became our coach, Chiefs and Bills have played 4 times. We have won three of those, including two IN Buffalo.

Fuck off with your no knowledge, table diving, Brady envy, dildo throwing self.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:43 AM 12-06-2019
Boy
I
Love
Losing
SuperBowls
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 01:01 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
You’re a dumb****. Since Andy Reid became our coach, Chiefs and Bills have played 4 times. We have won three of those, including two IN Buffalo.

**** off with your no knowledge, table diving, Brady envy, dildo throwing self.
All the tailgate rukus gonna make buffalo the first fanbase to suffer from cte
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:11 AM 12-06-2019
:-)

So this fool couldn't take the heat?
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:29 AM 12-06-2019
I hate bills will you please pay my bills?
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:54 PM 12-08-2019
You ask us to beat the Patriots and after first quarter fall 10-0 behind Ravens you fucking cuck.

We will worry about beating the Patriots as that's on our agenda but go fuck yourself if you can't hold your own against the Ravens that we already beat this year you stupid fuck.
[Reply]
eDave 01:15 PM 12-08-2019
Dude, Bills kinda suck.
[Reply]
MotherJefer 01:35 PM 12-08-2019
He should worry about his own game today. Pathetic game so far from supposedly the best the AFC has to offer lol.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:50 PM 12-08-2019
Does them little good if they can’t beat the Ravens at home.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:59 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:

If the Bills win out
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:01 PM 12-08-2019
Will you please beat the Ravens?

Didn't think so.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:02 PM 12-08-2019
Did what Buffalo cant