ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
eDave 01:36 AM 12-05-2019
OK.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:41 AM 12-05-2019
1. Fuck Buffalo. But we intend to break it off in these assholes.

2. Our secondary is notably not the problem.

3. I hope we destroy your team so bad your city burns on the way to a Super Bowl victory that you couldn’t ever get. Led by the dude we picked with your draft pick.

Happy Holidays.

But fuck you. Only slightly less than those brotherfucking Cheatriots.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:41 AM 12-05-2019
We’ll get right on it. BTW, me and everyone here along with every player, coach, equipment guy, etc. on the Chiefs would sign up right now to play the AFC Champ game in Buffalo.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:42 AM 12-05-2019
Someone needs to throw a dildo on the field in Fucksborough Massachushits.
[Reply]
OCinBuffalo 01:50 AM 12-05-2019
Exactly as expected. This is my favorite other team board in all sports, for a reason. Most Bills boards? It's like being on permanent detention/super secret probation.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 AM 12-05-2019
The Chiefs won in Buffalo in 2014.

We’ll win there in January if we have to.
[Reply]
OCinBuffalo 02:20 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
1. **** Buffalo. But we intend to break it off in these assholes.

2. Our secondary is notably not the problem.

3. I hope we destroy your team so bad your city burns on the way to a Super Bowl victory that you couldn’t ever get. Led by the dude we picked with your draft pick.

Happy Holidays.

But **** you. Only slightly less than those brother****ing Cheatriots.
If it isn't, what is? The, limited, video I've seen says it is. Even if it isn't, do you disagree with my assessment? Cover Edelman and White and laugh at the rest?

And hey, take it easy, pal, after my first ever post here? We hung 41 on you. Lots of talk before that game, not so much after. Ask Dallas this year, or Minnesota last year: the bigger the game, the bigger the Bills. You don't wanna be paying big Bills, do ya?

Finally, the draft pick? Really? Tre White is the first #1 we got from that trade, but only part of it. You know, the "soon to be, if not already, best CB in the NFL" guy? That's our new GM's first trade, and we have pieces of Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and others to show for it as well.

So....you got Mahomes, we got our QB, MLB, and shut down CB. Yeah, you won. :lol:
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:36 AM 12-05-2019
Chiefs pass defense is ranked top 10 this year. Do some research. No one is hanging 41 on this squad.
[Reply]
Bump 02:43 AM 12-05-2019
It pretty much will come down to the refs, they've always been very biased towards the Patriots. Tapping Brady on the shoulder is a penalty, but only if it's him. That's just one example.
[Reply]
Redbled 02:53 AM 12-05-2019
0-4

Thanks for the gift of Pat.

You are delusional if you think you won that trade.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:08 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:

Finally, the draft pick? Really? Tre White is the first #1 we got from that trade, but only part of it. You know, the "soon to be, if not already, best CB in the NFL" guy? That's our new GM's first trade, and we have pieces of Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and others to show for it as well.

So....you got Mahomes, we got our QB, MLB, and shut down CB. Yeah, you won. :lol:
I think you've hit your head too many times jumping off the top of a bus onto a fold-up table.

Between this and your expert take that our secondary is the problem, it's clear you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

I can now take solace that if the Chiefs lose on Sunday, at least you'll be unhappy. Thank you for potentially softening the blow.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:31 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
OK.
YIP!!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:29 AM 12-05-2019
If it isn't, what is? The, limited, video I've seen says it is. Even if it isn't, do you disagree with my assessment? Cover Edelman and White and laugh at the rest?
There's a thread called "Let's talk about the Patriots" where all this is discussed at length.

Go there.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:08 AM 12-05-2019

The Bills would offer to trade all of those players plus a minimum of two more first round draft picks for Mahomes and every Bills fan would be saddened when they realize that the offer isn’t even close and could actually never be enough to get the trade done.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up