ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 45
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:58 PM 03-14-2024
So do we go after a speed guy like Ladd or a big body receiver in Keon Coleman?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:00 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Depends where we are.

Adonai Round 1
McConkey

Coleman Round 2
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:00 PM 03-14-2024
Legette or Mitchell should be around too
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:03 PM 03-14-2024
I think this is the type of move that allows us to take frequent swings while not feeling pressured to use your blue chips. If I had a preference I’d like to take the rashee route and just find the most well rounded WR vs using high picks to fit one specific role.
[Reply]
Womble 09:12 PM 03-14-2024
Will you ever shut the fuck up about this JAG receiver McConkey? His production shouldn't get him anywhere near the first round.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:50 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Will you ever shut the **** up about this JAG receiver McConkey? His production shouldn't get him anywhere near the first round.
Those who understand football and do it for a living think otherwise. He is ranked late first or early 2nd by pretty much every draft analyst. Right in our wheelhouse. He was on a team with Brock Bowers and tons of talent as Georgia spreads it all over if you look at their team stats. He is the most plug and play receiver that is available and is the exact intermediate and precision route runner we need with Brown, Rice and Kelce. Did you watch him at the combine? Also, just for the record, who do you want?
[Reply]
Womble 10:01 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Those who understand football and do it for a living think otherwise. He is ranked late first or early 2nd by pretty much every draft analyst. Right in our wheelhouse. He was on a team with Brock Bowers and tons of talent as Georgia spreads it all over if you look at their team stats. He is the most plug and play receiver that is available and is the exact intermediate and precision route runner we need with Brown, Rice and Kelce. Did you watch him at the combine? Also, just for the record, who do you want?
Already stated who I want in another thread. I really don't care what the draft analysts say either. You have a receiver in McConkey who plays for the best College team who can only muster up average yardage whilst you have another gettable WR who plays for a considerably worse team in the same division who had 500+ more receiving yards this year than in McConkey's best season. You still like Skyy Moore so I really don't give a fuck about your opinion anyway lmao.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:30 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Already stated who I want in another thread. I really don't care what the draft analysts say either. You have a receiver in McConkey who plays for the best College team who can only muster up average yardage whilst you have another gettable WR who plays for a considerably worse team in the same division who had 500+ more receiving yards this year than in McConkey's best season. You still like Skyy Moore so I really don't give a **** about your opinion anyway lmao.
Just searched your post for the past week and can't find where you STATED who you would take, so just say it, so it's here, on the record. Is it Legette?

I said Sky Moore would be in camp because he's cheap. Best case scenario for him is that he's a WR 5-6, if he's not cut.
[Reply]
wazu 08:58 PM 03-14-2024

Blessed Beyond Measures…

ChiefsKingdom Let’s Rock ���� pic.twitter.com/uHGhDzhf8S

— Hollywood Brown (@Primetime_jet) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:58 PM 03-14-2024
Brilliant move by veach. Don’t know how anyone can hate this at this kind of value. We got a better version of Mvs for cheaper.

Now we can take our time to use the draft to start building a long term and affordable room
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:01 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Brilliant move by veach. Don’t know how anyone can hate this at this kind of value. We got a better version of Mvs for cheaper.

Now we can take our time to use the draft to start building a long term and affordable room

This really is an absolute steal. The Mahomes and ring chasing effect in action.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:02 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Yeah, this ain't a better MVS.

This is going to be what the Xavier Worthy fanboys have been selling us.

Raw, unbridled speed where one mistake and you DIE!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:58 PM 03-14-2024

Blessed Beyond Measures…

ChiefsKingdom Let’s Rock ���� pic.twitter.com/uHGhDzhf8S

— Hollywood Brown (@Primetime_jet) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:01 PM 03-14-2024
There's the Mahomes discount
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 PM 03-14-2024
Rickey's reaction:

https://t.co/oqgvruyYqO pic.twitter.com/x0dgfndJmx