ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 24
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 10-06-2019
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
[Reply]
RunKC 08:00 PM 10-07-2019
I understand the heat Veach is getting for win now moves. They are well founded and I don’t disagree.

I have to wonder if this is also Andy’s philosophy. He knows he’s over 60 and could have a heart attack at any time. It’s extremely common for an obese man of his age. Wouldn’t surprise me if he is wanting to go all in while Pat is making pennies bc he knows it may be his last chance.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:05 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I understand the heat Veach is getting for win now moves. They are well founded and I don’t disagree.

I have to wonder if this is also Andy’s philosophy. He knows he’s over 60 and could have a heart attack at any time. It’s extremely common for an obese man of his age. Wouldn’t surprise me if he is wanting to go all in while Pat is making pennies bc he knows it may be his last chance.
Uh what?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:39 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Some will probably say I’m crazy but given Ramsey’s back issue and what we’ve seen the past few weeks...

I’d look to add interior OL, LB, DL all before corner.
William Jackson the third and Geno Atkins..
[Reply]
staylor26 08:41 PM 10-07-2019

Lol or maybe just maybe this is what ever team does these days while they have a QB on a rookie contract
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:43 PM 10-07-2019
Chris Ballard would have been great.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:48 PM 10-07-2019
Some will probably say I’m crazy but given Ramsey’s back issue and what we’ve seen the past few weeks...

I don't think you're crazy at all.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:50 PM 10-07-2019
OL definitely. No way are you going to patch that shitty Defense this year, so might as well load up the Offense.
[Reply]
TEX 08:59 PM 10-07-2019

Not crazy at all...
[Reply]
Jerm 09:47 PM 10-07-2019

I think it was a combination of Andy getting antsy and knowing his clock is running out (not literally like death lol) and Clark seeing the Pats hoist his dad's trophy in Arrowhead...
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:52 PM 10-07-2019
Even if OL is highest priority Reid must show more commitment to running the ball.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:05 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chris Ballard would have been great.
He sure looked great last night!!:-) And to think the Colts kicked our ass in the trenches without Darius Leonard with a decimated 2ndary to boot which say's a ton about the talent Ballard has found creating good depth.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:13 PM 10-07-2019
This is all on Andy and Veach is just a yes man that brings him players to look at so if you want to say Veach sucks in general at finding good players and is great at playing up poor players then ok. Veach's only real trophies are discovering Shady and Mahomes and granted those are huge players BUT YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CONSISTENT ACROSS THE BOARD IN ALL THE POSITIONS on the field. It is clear Andy and Brett are not.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:16 PM 10-07-2019
Well it would seem they did it to open up space for this year (potential trades).

Now the question is, who the **** are you gonna get? Needs all over the place.
The brilliance of Ballard was what we did with dumpster moves. We landed guys like Wylie, Reiter, Jaye Howard, Jarvis Jenkins, Terrance Mitchell on the waiver wire. Why are not doing the same thing anymore? Even if one of those guys ends up being average, that's a huge upgrade for cheap.

And I still can't believe we're so inept at drafting interior OL that we can't even get these guys to make the gameday roster.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:17 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
This is all on Andy and Veach is just a yes man that brings him players to look at so if you want to say Veach sucks in general at finding good players and is great at playing up poor players then ok. Veach's only real trophies are discovering Shady and Mahomes and granted those are huge players BUT YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CONSISTENT ACROSS THE BOARD IN ALL THE POSITIONS on the field. It is clear Andy and Brett are not.
Desean Jackson and Fletcher Cox should be included
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:21 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol or maybe just maybe this is what ever team does these days while they have a QB on a rookie contract
The people wanting to trade 1s for CBs are retards. I remember Seattle getting guys but I'm not convinced the best way is to build through the draft regardless.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 24
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up