« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 06-18-2019
leak coming

[Reply]
tredadda 07:22 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
leak coming

How does he only have a 96 for strong arm?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:06 PM 07-15-2019
Ratings are up. Mahomes is the highest-rated QB in the game and 10th overall.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...=1563202837902
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 06-18-2019
CHIEFSPLANET EXCLUSIVE!!! MAHOMIAN X-FACTOR ABILITY!!!

[Reply]
lcarus 08:58 AM 06-19-2019
I was playing 19 the other night and my god Mahomes is amazing. So not used to having a good QB on the Chiefs in Madden and I've been playing since SNES days. The first order of business for my franchise the past 25 years was always draft or trade for a good QB.

Now I'm worried about the o-line and of course the defense. Schwartz, doc tardif, and morse all got hurt for a few games and it became tough to do anything. Those guys were kinda underrated anyway.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:02 AM 06-19-2019
the only thing that even peaks my interest in M20 is the QB1 thing. I hope it's really good, and hope eventually it could morph into other positions other than QB.

I used to be a franchise guy, but the last few years I haven't had as much time to devote to running a franchise and all that's involved that makes it enjoyable experience. So I pretty much just do the create a player and roll with it / try to get a game in here and there. This was pre-M19.

I wonder if they'll put out any additional information on the QB1 aspect of the game, or if they're just going to hold tight and not reveal anything else until the release date.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 AM 06-19-2019
It might actually be more fun to build a new QB for the Chiefs and dump Mahomes and play AGAINST HIM in Madden 20.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:21 AM 06-19-2019
It might actually be more fun to build a new QB for the Chiefs and dump Mahomes and play AGAINST HIM in Madden 20.
You know how many years I've waited for the Chiefs to have a badass Madden QB? Hell nah. I'm keeping him til he retires and setting all the records with him.

But I see what you're saying.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
You know how many years I've waited for the Chiefs to have a badass Madden QB? Hell nah. I'm keeping him til he retires and setting all the records with him.

But I see what you're saying.
I might use him for a few years until someone with 90+ speed comes along in the draft, then draft him, trade Mahomes and start a rivalry.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:57 PM 06-19-2019
You're a big stupid dummy, Clay
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 06-19-2019
I'm sure Mahomes superhuman Madden powers will get old after 3-4 seasons. It's always fun building up a player from scratch. There are fun abilities for scrambling QBs too.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:33 PM 06-19-2019
Last football video game I owned was Joe Montanas Football on the Genesis .
I will probably get this one just to have a copy for the hell of it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 06-19-2019
Franchise mode stuff

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 06-19-2019
So the scenario engine thing looks cool to me...like you talk to coaches and reporters and other players pick a response, and depending on your response you get a goal for that week's game...if you meet the goal you get a reward.

And it's going to get updates after release, because the creative director? Franchise mode guy.

OL can get abilities in franchise mode...which counters the guys like Aaron Donald.

Rookies might come with abilities...you have to play 500 snaps with them to unlock it.

There are regular "star" abilities and x-factor abilities...didn't realize this until now.

Contracts are improved.

Contract amounts are more realistic. Both in re-signing and FA. No front and backloading or 5th year options.

Sim stats aren't as bad as they were but aren't perfect. So better, I guess.

Progression/regression is better. No losing dev traits.

Draft - Hard to develop rookies fast. OVRs are more spread out. More realistic.

Pro Bowl is back.

OVRs spread out on the rosters overall.....you might find starters in the low 70s. Especially if you can't sign someone.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:11 PM 06-19-2019
Sim stats aren't as bad as they were but aren't perfect. So better, I guess.
Dude in that video you posted said after he simmed a whole season Cam Newton ended up with 64 rushing yards. Lamar Jackson had 40 on the year.

And Adam Humphries was the leading WR, while Marcus Mariota was the leading passer lol

Neither, AB, Julio, AJ Green, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen were even in the top ten for receiving yards.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 40
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up