ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
BigRedChief 03:05 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Ok, I've seen this referenced several times. Please explain for the old and slow.
you got to be a FUCKING CHEETAH!
DaFace 03:11 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Ok, I've seen this referenced several times. Please explain for the old and slow.
It's not really all that exciting. I won't get into the topic that this is in reference to (read the early thread if you so choose), but there was this...

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
And has it even been proven that the big tragedy is even true?
Seems weird to tell someone that you don't get along with AT ALL something so terrible and personal...
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My daughter was impaled on a monument to Genghis Khan by a pack of wild giraffes. Don't tell anyone.
And then it became a joke about being traumatized by thinking about giraffes.

Sorry to disappoint you with the lame story. :-)
Just Passin' By 03:17 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Just to clarify since certain people don't seem to understand.

There really isn't anyone complaining about losing $ in this. This whole thing was gone into for fun and to see what might happen if we put our collective thoughts into it.

Hootie got booted from being an admin in that group for several reasons.

He failed to play by the rules and he didn't take anyone's input. Well that and he was a giant douche. Even more so than usual if you can believe it.

It has little to nothing to do with $. We still have $ to play with and will do so without his input and have fun which was the point.
I think the issue for people here is the apparent absence of anything ban worthy that took place, on this site, this specific time.
DaneMcCloud 03:21 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Permapermabanned, worse than the previous 4 permabans.
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
This is actually very true. He's burned all bridges this time I think.
Wow.

Thanks for the info.
RealSNR 03:32 PM 10-26-2015
So given the nature of crimes committed by Hootie, Blackbob, and Frankie, those are worthy of permabans, right?

So.... free Thig Lyfe?
Nzoner 03:34 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
From the input I've received from other mods, this is it.

I almost feel like an ass now. I was actually the one that lifted his ban the last time. I have all the PM's he and I exchanged as well. Maybe I'll post them sometime. He swore to me that the only thing he'd ever talk about was sports, he wouldn't get into personal issues with other members of become "that guy" with the attitude and such. He apologized to me for the crap he pulled so many years ago with me and others and I truly thought he was a changed person.

I kinda think he was, actually. He brings a lot to CP and I know he loves it here. This place is a huge part of his life. I'd wager thousands of dollars saying that he was logged on here more than anyone else since reinstatement.

I like Hootie, I do. He just doesn't know when to shut it off I guess. I'm staying out of it now and I guaran-damn-tee I won't be the one to bring him back.

This is actually very true. He's burned all bridges this time I think.
I tried a few times to reason with him and really thought we were getting somewhere on the Fanduel experiment then BOOM,it was seriously like trying to do a project with Sybil.
Prison Bitch 03:34 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Tell that to all the people that's hit it big. Nobody went in expecting anything, it's a risk just like all gambling. The entertainment value alone made this experience worth a lousy $100.
This is the type of stuff I continue to struggle with. How do you KNOW any of these "winners" are even real? You surely don't look at the dweeb named Ryan, 28, from Long Island who won $2,176,662 on Fan Duel, and buy it. You don't believe him when he says "only difference is I played and they didn't". You don't believe there was $45M won last month.....without realizing $60M was lost at the same time?
Eleazar 03:36 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Tell that to all the people that's hit it big. Nobody went in expecting anything, it's a risk just like all gambling. The entertainment value alone made this experience worth a lousy $100.
If you want to be chum in the water for the sharks and that's fun for you, great.

If Hootie or any of the CP gambling gurus (kind of rings in your ears like "CP draft gurus" or "CP QB gurus") really knew how to beat the market in this game, they wouldn't need 50 people staking them.

They'd be like the pros, working alone, working 24 hours on it, developing their own software around it, and not splitting their profits 50 ways.
KC native 03:36 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So given the nature of crimes committed by Hootie, Blackbob, and Frankie, those are worthy of permabans, right?

So.... free Thig Lyfe?
YES. FREE THIG LYFE!

LJS FOR EVERYONE!
Bearcat 03:38 PM 10-26-2015

So.... free Thig Lyfe?
No.
RealSNR 03:42 PM 10-26-2015
Was worth a shot...
Eleazar 03:43 PM 10-26-2015
Thig Lyves Matter
bdj23 03:43 PM 10-26-2015

So.... free Thig Lyfe?
The Chiefs have sucked ass since Thig was banned.
Saul Good 03:52 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
you got to be a FUCKING CHEETAH!
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's not really all that exciting. I won't get into the topic that this is in reference to (read the early thread if you so choose), but there was this...

And then it became a joke about being traumatized by thinking about giraffes.

Sorry to disappoint you with the lame story. :-)
Exhibit A on why hootie should be reinstated. This is the kind of crap that passes for humor around here when the clever posters get run off.
Dallas Chief 03:54 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
No.
Since Phobia is MIA can we get Chris616 back then? He was nuked from his CP existence. It's been nearly two years and we need some fresh conspiracy material around here. TIA.
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Up