ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 46
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
A Salt Weapon 11:38 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.
And now I know about the Chiefs planet Facebook page. Damn hootie was good for something after all.
alnorth 11:39 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
THIS! he just thought he had all the answers himself and couldn't work with anyone.
Yeah, I understand that. What he apparently didn't get is that if the group isn't going along with your ideas, even if you think the group is making a stupid mistake, you can't force them your way when their money is at stake. Just wish them luck, chuckle to yourself, then put your own brilliant sure-fire winner lineups up separately at draftkings.
Easy 6 04:53 AM 10-26-2015
Why is hootie logged on at 5:52am?

Go away, joe dirt... no one wants you around.
ChiefRocka 05:11 AM 10-26-2015
Preparing for the BlackBob lawsuit threat.
KCUnited 05:25 AM 10-26-2015
Puts faith, time, and money into the Chiefs every year, laughs at guys gambling $100.
farmerchief 05:46 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
Yep, I agree. He had some very sound strategies, he just didnt "play well with others" so to speak.:-)
Coochie liquor 06:10 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by themanwithnoname:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Holy shit. This forum is such a total ****ing joke. Between how so many people on here trash other Chiefs forums for being homers and yet you keep doing the same ****ing thing (and I have to laugh my ass off at the people running fantasy football bullshit that went Chiefs heavy this year after about the 2nd game and went with Alex Smith, jesus ****ing christ that's idiocy that deserves a special award, which would be an Alex Smith signed picture of him taking a shit in your mouth because damn that's some next level dumb).

Or its this even more hilarious melodrama that you people constantly keep dredging up and then you keep getting pissed about it. You people whine about the gif guy all the ****ing time and yet easily half the time its because you're too stupid to see when he's obviously just ****ing around but you dipshits take it seriously. And then plenty of the rest. The average 13 year old girl is more mature than you ****ing like 30-50 year old men. It's goddamn ****ing pathetic.

Take this thread topic itself. You're going back and forth, yet everything was ****ing documented for you to reference. I don't know why being able to just actually taking the time to go and look at that shit so you know what the **** actually happened is such a problem. You'll spend hours posting he-said bullshit when if you'd take 5 minutes to actually figure it out you'd actually know. But then that'd probably ruin your narrative of how things went in your mind so that you could run around talking shit about people behind their backs.

This is a prime example. Why the **** haven't you people permabanned him? You constantly bitch and moan about him all the ****ing time yet you keep letting him come back and then you spend 6 months ****ing complaining about him til you ban him again. What the ****?

Actually, I'd even say you need to take the stick out of your ass. He wasn't celebrating jack shit (unless you take his trolling seriously, which jesus christ, that's your ****ing problem is that you idiots arbitrarily take trolling seriously or not).

Its funny you guys were bitching and moaning about him being so negative and then you all jumped all over his ****ing nuts gobbling up his jizz when the 2012 season happened (I thankfully wasn't around here at all for shit like 2007-2009. At some point you people either need to embrace being the ****ing clueless Chiefs homers you really are, accept that the franchise you seemingly focus your life around is a total ****ing joke (and that you're goddamn idiots for continuing to subsidize them treating you like the ****ing morons you are), or need to learn to stop letting people like that bug you. But the problem is with you people individually. You're all T.O. level prima donnas, only you seem to just be fat stupid slovenly midwestern guys who get off on acting like spoiled teenage girls.

"whaaaa, someone's pointing out how laughably pathetic my sports team is!" Doesn't matter if they've been doing that all along, and every so often I actually join in on it, but I can't handle it! But I'll let them come back and then I'll be surprised and mad that they go back to doing that after my feckless team sucks ass. :-) :-) :-) :-)

This. So much this. And I'm guessing probably over half the people on this forum would vote for him. But knowing their lack of reading comprehension they'd probably see some instruction "when finished, the ballot should be put in the slot" and go "oh, Putin, **** yeah, he's such a badass, makes Obama look like a ****ing pillowbitergot ass pussy bitch!" and they'd circle that thinking they're voting for Putin.

The people on this board deserve the Chiefs franchise. Hell, I think it's goddamn hilarious how they're calling it a "Kingdom" now, they're full on rubbing it in your dumbshit faces that you're peons mucking their cesspits.

****, even Royals fans eventually learned how things actually operate (sure it took them 20 years). The team is shit, then stop giving them ****ing money until they do something to change that. But no, you'll pay to fly banners and circle jerk off on congratulating yourselves for helping to change things, and then you go back and do exactly the same shit you did when the previous regime came in.

Simply put, you guys suck at being fans, you suck at managing a forum, big shocker that you guys suck just as bad at managing money on betting, and even bigger shocker that you somehow manage to turn that into a bunch of arguing over personal shit that has nothing to do with ****ing anything and I'm guessing from the sounds of it you all fell for monumental trolling in believing that personal shit (but, like your inability to quite this team from butt ****ing your brains out worse than Jake Gyllenhaal's character did to Heath Ledger's, you just can't give up on believing bullshit).

I used to stick around some for the mild amusement the dipshit antics of people on this board brought. This was good for a bit of hearty laugh, just thinking about you ****ing losers losing thousands of dollars betting on fantasy football... :-):-):-):-):-)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. This guy didn't just use our bathroom, he shit all over our bed, fucked our wife, kicked out dog, and broke our door on the way out the house. Lmmfao!! Classic shit!
TimeForWasp 07:36 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
This is unfortunate to see. I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.

I wish we were better than that.
Thank you for that. Rep
NewChief 07:36 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Yep, I agree. He had some very sound strategies, he just didnt "play well with others" so to speak.:-)
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
Gonzo 07:56 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by themanwithnoname:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Holy shit. This forum is such a total ****ing joke. Between how so many people on here trash other Chiefs forums for being homers and yet you keep doing the same ****ing thing (and I have to laugh my ass off at the people running fantasy football bullshit that went Chiefs heavy this year after about the 2nd game and went with Alex Smith, jesus ****ing christ that's idiocy that deserves a special award, which would be an Alex Smith signed picture of him taking a shit in your mouth because damn that's some next level dumb).

Or its this even more hilarious melodrama that you people constantly keep dredging up and then you keep getting pissed about it. You people whine about the gif guy all the ****ing time and yet easily half the time its because you're too stupid to see when he's obviously just ****ing around but you dipshits take it seriously. And then plenty of the rest. The average 13 year old girl is more mature than you ****ing like 30-50 year old men. It's goddamn ****ing pathetic.

Take this thread topic itself. You're going back and forth, yet everything was ****ing documented for you to reference. I don't know why being able to just actually taking the time to go and look at that shit so you know what the **** actually happened is such a problem. You'll spend hours posting he-said bullshit when if you'd take 5 minutes to actually figure it out you'd actually know. But then that'd probably ruin your narrative of how things went in your mind so that you could run around talking shit about people behind their backs.

This is a prime example. Why the **** haven't you people permabanned him? You constantly bitch and moan about him all the ****ing time yet you keep letting him come back and then you spend 6 months ****ing complaining about him til you ban him again. What the ****?

Actually, I'd even say you need to take the stick out of your ass. He wasn't celebrating jack shit (unless you take his trolling seriously, which jesus christ, that's your ****ing problem is that you idiots arbitrarily take trolling seriously or not).

Its funny you guys were bitching and moaning about him being so negative and then you all jumped all over his ****ing nuts gobbling up his jizz when the 2012 season happened (I thankfully wasn't around here at all for shit like 2007-2009. At some point you people either need to embrace being the ****ing clueless Chiefs homers you really are, accept that the franchise you seemingly focus your life around is a total ****ing joke (and that you're goddamn idiots for continuing to subsidize them treating you like the ****ing morons you are), or need to learn to stop letting people like that bug you. But the problem is with you people individually. You're all T.O. level prima donnas, only you seem to just be fat stupid slovenly midwestern guys who get off on acting like spoiled teenage girls.

"whaaaa, someone's pointing out how laughably pathetic my sports team is!" Doesn't matter if they've been doing that all along, and every so often I actually join in on it, but I can't handle it! But I'll let them come back and then I'll be surprised and mad that they go back to doing that after my feckless team sucks ass. :-) :-) :-) :-)

This. So much this. And I'm guessing probably over half the people on this forum would vote for him. But knowing their lack of reading comprehension they'd probably see some instruction "when finished, the ballot should be put in the slot" and go "oh, Putin, **** yeah, he's such a badass, makes Obama look like a ****ing pillowbitergot ass pussy bitch!" and they'd circle that thinking they're voting for Putin.

The people on this board deserve the Chiefs franchise. Hell, I think it's goddamn hilarious how they're calling it a "Kingdom" now, they're full on rubbing it in your dumbshit faces that you're peons mucking their cesspits.

****, even Royals fans eventually learned how things actually operate (sure it took them 20 years). The team is shit, then stop giving them ****ing money until they do something to change that. But no, you'll pay to fly banners and circle jerk off on congratulating yourselves for helping to change things, and then you go back and do exactly the same shit you did when the previous regime came in.

Simply put, you guys suck at being fans, you suck at managing a forum, big shocker that you guys suck just as bad at managing money on betting, and even bigger shocker that you somehow manage to turn that into a bunch of arguing over personal shit that has nothing to do with ****ing anything and I'm guessing from the sounds of it you all fell for monumental trolling in believing that personal shit (but, like your inability to quite this team from butt ****ing your brains out worse than Jake Gyllenhaal's character did to Heath Ledger's, you just can't give up on believing bullshit).

I used to stick around some for the mild amusement the dipshit antics of people on this board brought. This was good for a bit of hearty laugh, just thinking about you ****ing losers losing thousands of dollars betting on fantasy football... :-):-):-):-):-)

Well then... Hello there! You seem nice.
Would you like to be a mod? It's about time we start the new planet order.
KC native 08:04 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
Yes. He completely abandoned the theory and not just with the Seattle defense bullshit.
Swanman 08:17 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Yes. He completely abandoned the theory and not just with the Seattle defense bullshit.
He also had an absurd mancrush on all things Patriots the first week we entered and from a fantasy perspective, Brady and co. had a terrible week.

I said it before in here and it bears repeating - if he was such a stellar FanDuel player, he could bankroll the schemes himself by this point. But he isn't, so he's not.

The really ridiculous thing about the Seattle defense that week is that we let him know that Bobby Wagner was out, and he still stubbornly stuck with them.
BigRichard 08:37 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Well then... Hello there! You seem nice.
Would you like to be a mod? It's about time we start the new planet order.
That has got to be a mult doesn't it?
BigMeatballDave 08:55 AM 10-26-2015
Anyone willing to give me the Cliff Notes on this? :-)
notorious 08:57 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Anyone willing to give me the Cliff Notes on this? :-)
Hootie pulled a Hootie.
Page 37 of 46
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up