ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 92
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:52 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
First of all, the Dolphins play a type of zone defense that Josh Allen knows how to beat. The Raiders played the same concepts (they have a new DC now).

Mahomes threw 3 picks against the Dolphins in a virtually meaningless game that was never actually in question. He was trying things he wouldn't try in a playoff game.

And despite having 1 loss against the Raiders, the defense gave up 40 points in that game. The Chiefs scored 67 points against the Raiders in 2 games.
But I thought Mahomes was all world and you are telling me that he got confused with a basic zone defense when Miami is normally a man to man defense. wow
[Reply]
PHOG 03:52 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
Are you saying it didnt happen
Let's see, what time is it?.....Yep, school's out.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:53 PM 01-19-2021
Are you saying it didnt happen
No, he's saying despite the 2 tip ball interceptions and one amazing one hand interception and a fumble lost, we were up 30-10 going into the fourth quarter... Chiefs aren't going to coast in the 4th quarter of playoff games, and I doubt they have 4 turnovers.
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:54 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh look, it's that again....

Said no one, ever. You guys come to our forum and then get all pissy making arguments that no one is making.

You ask us to talk football, we think our team is better, ya'll don't like that so you make up some bullshit arguments about how no one thinks Allen can keep pace with Mahomes.
How is that some bullshit argument that the Bills could beat the chiefs. If the Bills do not have a chance then why even play the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:55 PM 01-19-2021
When did the chiefs fans become a bunch of arrogant bunch of pricks. Mahomes is the best QB right now but to think Josh Allen and the Bills cant come in Arrowhead and go toe to toe with Mahomes and the chiefs is crazy.

You guys are going to be so hurt if Allen becomes " Air Allen" on Sunday
First of all, none of us have said that the Bills can't go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs. They absolutely can. They're a good team.

Second, this is OUR FORUM. When you come here and start calling us "arrogant" you're not going to get "aww, shucks, let me tone it down for ya". You're going to get "fuck off Bills fan and go back to your own forum."

We're not arrogant. We're sick of getting invaded. We've dealt with this for twenty years and the past two years, on a WEEKLY basis. Most of you guys sound just like Ravens fans, Titans fans, or any of the nameless others that come here, tell us we're assholes, and then disappear after their team loses.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:55 PM 01-19-2021
How is that some bullshit argument that the Bills could beat the chiefs. If the Bills do not have a chance then why even play the game.
You have poor reading comprehension. Slow down, re-read my post and then try again.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:55 PM 01-19-2021
The Bill douches remind me of the Alexuals cult that was always trying to compare and make excuses against the top QBs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:56 PM 01-19-2021
Try reading that again.

He said we acknowledge the Bills COULD beat us but when we say the Bills won't, you guys get offended and say we won't give them a chance.

It's all about YOUR reading comprehension, not our assessment of the Bills chances.
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:56 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No, he's saying despite the 2 tip ball interceptions and one amazing one hand interception and a fumble lost, we were up 30-10 going into the fourth quarter... Chiefs aren't going to coast in the 4th quarter of playoff games, and I doubt they have 4 turnovers.
yeah up 30-10 into the fourth but it took a 4th down conversion to hold on 33-27 so what is your point
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:59 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Trying reading that again.

He said we acknowledge the Bills COULD beat us but when we say the Bills won't, you guys get offended and say we won't give them a chance.

It's all about YOUR reading comprehension, not our assessment of the Bills chances.
What is you talking about. We respect the Chiefs to say we could win and we are going to win but SOME you guys refuse to acknowledge that the Chiefs could loss.

Yes we take offense to that. Maybe it you who should check your reading comprehension
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:59 PM 01-19-2021
yeah up 30-10 into the fourth but it took a 4th down conversion to hold on 33-27 so what is your point
Buffalo beat Baltimore because their running back threw a pick 6.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 04:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
ModSocks 04:05 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Poster on TBD was wondering why I'm soliciting votes for Mahomes on a KC message board.

Mahomes isn't doing well, he needs votes.
WTF are you even talking about.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:07 PM 01-19-2021
but SOME you guys refuse to acknowledge that the Chiefs could loss.
Simply not true.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 04:10 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:10 PM 01-19-2021
My point, we had 4 turnovers and still won. That it was the regular season, we were playing soft prevent D the last quarter and conservative on offense, the game never felt in jeopardy. If you learned anything from Sundays Chiefs vs. Browns it should be that that won't be the case in the playoffs, we've gotten to our true season and you will get our best for four quarters. You're a good team, a very good team, it will be a good game, but you want us to say Allen is as good as Mahomes... not going to happen.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:11 PM 01-19-2021
You can tell there isn't fucking shit to do in Buffalo. Good Lord.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 92
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up