« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:29 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Then again it took like three years for Fisher to be effective.

That said I'm still hoping for Rashod Bateman in the first. He's as close to a Sammy replacement as I see in this draft.
The guy that everybody said was better than Fisher started 5 games his rookie year, 16 his 2nd year, and then started just 29 games the rest of the way.

He retired after his FIFTH season in the NFL.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:31 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Then again it took like three years for Fisher to be effective.

I don't remember that.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:36 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't remember that.
Really?

Fisher got beat badly and often his first 2 years. I remember a large amount of bitching and moaning on here around that time about our wasting our number 1 overall pick, which was somewhat warranted.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:42 PM 04-22-2021
Chiefs o-line only gave up three sacks in the Super Bowl....
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:42 PM 04-22-2021
^^^ lol

Fisher turned out to be a good pick and Joekel was a bad one but yeah for like two years people were real nervous.

I remember the same thing with Derrick Johnson
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:49 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:49 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
...thanks to the legs of Mahomes. They put more pressure on Mahomes than any other QB in Super Bowl history, despite not having anything close to the best DL in Super Bowl history.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:57 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
...thanks to the legs of Mahomes. They put more pressure on Mahomes than any other QB in Super Bowl history, despite not having anything close to the best DL in Super Bowl history.
Dude, they play a 3-4 their OLB duo is as good as any in the Super Bowl in quite a while. They're not the 49ers front but they're pretty fucking good.

Plus the Chiefs were starting 4 backups, 2 of whom were actually 3rd at their position and not even the primary backup.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:10 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, they play a 3-4 their OLB duo is as good as any in the Super Bowl in quite a while. They're not the 49ers front but they're pretty ****ing good.

Plus the Chiefs were starting 4 backups, 2 of whom were actually 3rd at their position and not even the primary backup.
Correct, my only point was that sacks are not a good gauge of KC's OL performance in the Super Bowl. They were beyond awful, even for backups. TB's defense is good, not great.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:45 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Really?

Fisher got beat badly and often his first 2 years. I remember a large amount of bitching and moaning on here around that time about our wasting our number 1 overall pick, which was somewhat warranted.
I remember large amounts of bitching.

But i don't remember him being nearly as bad to justify the bitching.

Fisher was one of those picks that fans hated early and often, and it took him awhile for people to get over the fact that he wasn't a QB or some big school prospect.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:49 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I remember large amounts of bitching.

But i don't remember him being nearly as bad to justify the bitching.

Fisher was one of those picks that fans hated early and often, and it took him awhile for people to get over the fact that he wasn't a QB or some big school prospect.
Fisher was really, really bad his rookie season, so much so that Reid benched him towards the latter part of the season.

He was better in 2014 but it really wasn't until the latter half of the 2015 season that he became a solid player and not a liability.
[Reply]
TEX 01:50 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Fisher was really, really bad his rookie season, so much so that Reid benched him towards the latter part of the season.

He was better in 2014 but it really wasn't until the latter half of the 2015 season that he became a solid player and not a liability.
Yep. Didn't he also play RT at first?
[Reply]
R Clark 01:50 PM 04-22-2021
Didn’t he play on the right side his rookie season?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:54 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Didn't he also play RT at first?
That's because Donald Stephenson was being a little bitch wanting to play LT
[Reply]
bigjosh 01:56 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's because Donald Stephenson was being a little bitch wanting to play LT

Naa, i thought that was when everyone on twitter wanted to move brandon albert to guard and he got all butthurt.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up