ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 103
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2018 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:36 PM 07-30-2018
The beginning of the 2018 season is a little under five weeks away. Missouri enters the year projected to finish 4th in the East, and may be a borderline Top 25 team according to some projection systems. After a disappointing recruiting cycle last year, pressure is on Odom to restock the cupboard after the senior years of Lock and Beckner, who will go down as two of the better Tigers in history and likely first round draft picks.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

At this point, the class is ranked 68-69 nationally by Rivals and 24/7. Odom is going to have to rely on Pinkel's diamond-in-the-rough approach. It looks like they've pulled back considerably from Georgia, focusing more upon Texas, which is what they should have always done. Unfortunately, they've done horrific in-state, and I think that will likely end up being the nail in Odom's coffin after the 2019 season.

12/19 Update: A strong finish late in the cycle moved the class up significantly. Securing commitments from grad transfer Kelly Bryant and TCU transfer Shawn Robinson has solidified the QB position in the short and intermediate term. A class that was ranked in the 60's at the beginning of the season is now a top 20-30 class factoring in transfers.

Hamas' Crystal Ball: 8-4; 4-4 in the SEC (wins vs. Ark, Tenn, Vandy, Kentucky)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:28 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Jimkcchief88:
Agreed. Some throwbacks are cool, others should be left alone. The M on the helmet? Works anytime. The Cat on crack uniforms? Couldn’t be taken seriously and I’ll bet OSU was emboldened by those ridiculous uni’s. Then the defense goes out and gives up 38 points and over a 100 yards to the backup RB.

[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 06:50 AM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Sully:
People actually believe this. It freaks me out that people think this way, and when I first saw it on facebook the other day, I chalked it up to one lone weirdo. But I keep seeing people say some version of this, and it just... wow.
Yeah...the same weirdos (if you are old enough) who watched Mizzou lose on 5th down and the foot flicker need I go on??? So you think it’s implausible that Mr Mullet “I’m 40” told his troops we ain’t losing to a team with drunk pussycat on their helmets? I wouldn’t put it past him. Just a coincidence then we got outscored 21-3 in the 3rd quarter. True blue Mizzou fans pick apart everything including ridiculous uniforms. Petty??? Yes. So is the way we lost to Kentucky. Leave those embarrassing uniforms in the trash where they belong.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 06:59 AM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Ahhhh Mr Jenkins... I have followed you for years as a lurker...finally we meet. Now let’s get it on sucka...but I must warn you I’m a seasoned battle poster...survived the darkest of days: the “Starbury Wars” on KO.com. The Mods here on CP step in when I turn up the flamethrower.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:26 AM 01-05-2019
Ahhhh Mr Jenkins... I have followed you for years as a lurker...finally we meet. Now let’s get it on sucka...but I must warn you I’m a seasoned battle poster...survived the darkest of days: the “Starbury Wars” on KO.com. The Mods here on CP step in when I turn up the flamethrower.
You sound retarded
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 08:59 AM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You sound retarded
Dbo voice from Friday:”You want some of this old man???”
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:59 AM 01-05-2019
Playing in a semi prestigious bowl game? That's not enough. No, those motherfuckers wore an old Tigers logo on their helmets!!!!!!!! It's motherfucking ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:09 AM 01-05-2019

Talk about upward mobility. Here are Gary Pinkel’s safeties coaches at Mizzou from 2001-15 & their current gigs:
Matt Eberflus -> Indianapolis Colts DC
Barry Odom -> Mizzou HC
Alex Grinch -> Oklahoma DC
Ryan Walters -> Mizzou DC

— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) January 5, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:12 AM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

Yeah, but, they all stink./mizzou Fan.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:59 AM 01-05-2019
Your mother should be tried at the Hague for not taking a coathanger and salt to her womb when she had the chance.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:02 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, but, they all stink./mizzou Fan.
Eberflus had five NFL players starting for him on the 2008 defense that was one of the worst in the country.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:22 PM 01-05-2019
Eberflus had five NFL players starting for him on the 2008 defense that was one of the worst in the country.
His rise has been strange, even more so than Quinn Snyder.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:28 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Sully 01:08 PM 01-05-2019
I'm sure it was the helmet logo.
Had nothing to do with 3 top players literally quitting before or during the game.

Dude. No football team on earth has their play affected by theirs or their rivals' helmet logo. Seriously. The Oregon Ducks are a thing. The Miami Dolphins exist.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:16 PM 01-05-2019
Yeah...the same weirdos (if you are old enough) who watched Mizzou lose on 5th down and the foot flicker need I go on??? So you think it’s implausible that Mr Mullet “I’m 40” told his troops we ain’t losing to a team with drunk pussycat on their helmets? I wouldn’t put it past him. Just a coincidence then we got outscored 21-3 in the 3rd quarter. True blue Mizzou fans pick apart everything including ridiculous uniforms. Petty??? Yes. So is the way we lost to Kentucky. Leave those embarrassing uniforms in the trash where they belong.

[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 06:12 PM 01-05-2019
Your mother should be tried at the Hague for not taking a coathanger and salt to her womb when she had the chance.
Your mothers waist size is equator
[Reply]
Page 95 of 103
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Up