ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players 2019
jjchieffan 08:20 AM 07-23-2019
They began the countdown last night with 91 through 100. The Chiefs got their first entry with Schwartz at 94. How many Chiefs make it this year? Hill should make it, but will he be excluded due to the BS that was hanging over his head most of the off-season? Mahomes should be number 1. Kelce should be ranked pretty high. Frank Clark and Honey Badger both make it I would think. Chris Jones is another. Anyone else?

94 Mitchell Schwartz
85 Frank Clark
36 Chris Jones
21 Travis Kelce
19 Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
Mecca 09:50 AM 07-23-2019
It's funny to listen to fans where he use to be though........Buffalo fans fucking hate him, friend of mine told me he's at best a 3 and he's their worst pick ever.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:52 AM 07-23-2019
Dee Ford
Bob Sutton
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:54 AM 07-23-2019
Will Kareem Hunt make the list?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:50 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Will Kareem Hunt make the list?
AS A KICKER!

LOLOLOLOLOL
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:16 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
watkins
If he plays 16 games this season he will be on the list next year. Also, probably not as a Chief but thats neither here nor there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:56 PM 07-23-2019
Frank Clark tonight?

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:05 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I think he's borderline. So probably no at this point.
I don't think so.

Mahomes
Schwartz
Kelce
Hill

Jones
Clark

The top 4 all have to be easy inclusions. Jones is gonna make it because of the sack production from an interior lineman as well, though I think he's a tier behind those 4 in terms of pure ability. Those 4 guys are very arguably the best player at their position in the league. Jones is not. Clark is gonna get a similar analysis and I think he'd juuuuust sneak into the top 100. Like Jones, he produces in a flashy way but isn't at the top of his position group.

Watkins won't because of injuries. Fisher just doesn't quite make the cut because he's become pretty consistent but never truly shows out, IMO. He's developed into steadily average - he has value, but he's not a top 100 guy.
[Reply]
Buckweath 04:16 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't think so.

Mahomes
Schwartz
Kelce
Hill

Jones
Clark

The top 4 all have to be easy inclusions. Jones is gonna make it because of the sack production from an interior lineman as well, though I think he's a tier behind those 4 in terms of pure ability. Those 4 guys are very arguably the best player at their position in the league. Jones is not. Clark is gonna get a similar analysis and I think he'd juuuuust sneak into the top 100. Like Jones, he produces in a flashy way but isn't at the top of his position group.

Watkins won't because of injuries. Fisher just doesn't quite make the cut because he's become pretty consistent but never truly shows out, IMO. He's developed into steadily average - he has value, but he's not a top 100 guy.
If you're going to mention Watkins and Fisher you should have mentioned Mathieu.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:19 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You guys ever think its funny how when mentioning all the Chiefs targets they always leave out Watkins? Like I get he is injured alot, but common!

We literally have the deepest WR core maybe in NFL History...... But its only Hill/Kelce when national media say anything about it.....
I agree and I'm kinda glad he's flying under the radar this year. We've all heard how good he's looking this summer. Hes gonna have a great season if he remains healthy.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:48 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't think so.

Mahomes
Schwartz
Kelce
Hill

Jones
Clark

Tonight's 80s guy has to be either Jones, Clark, or Mathieu. The question in my mind is whether all three make the list. I suspect not. I'm going to guess that Clark will be tonight's guy, and I don't think Jones and Mathieu make the list this year. They'll all be on it next year after the big Super Bowl blowout win.
[Reply]
-King- 04:49 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hill
Kelce
Clark
Jones
Mahomes
Mathieu
Mathieu isn't making the list.
[Reply]
-King- 04:51 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Tonight's 80s guy has to be either Jones, Clark, or Mathieu. The question in my mind is whether all three make the list. I suspect not. I'm going to guess that Clark will be tonight's guy, and I don't think Jones and Mathieu make the list this year. They'll all be on it next year after the big Super Bowl blowout win.
Jones had 14.5 sacks as a DT....he's making the list. Mathieu is a good player but not top 100.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:49 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You forgot Schwartz. But yeah, that's my list too. 7 of the top 100 in the league are Chiefs, including number 1. If we're right, that's impressive.
There's a good chance that goes to Aaron Donald.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:01 PM 07-23-2019
Doesn't one team appear to maybe have 2 guys from 90-89?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:32 PM 07-23-2019
Frank Clark 85
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up