ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bernard Pollard on just how shady Pioli was
Mecca 06:54 AM 07-23-2019
The thing with Pioli. When they hired him he walked over to me and told me “I’m telling you right now I’m letting you go for what happened in NE.” It’s a shady business.

Keep in mind, he wasn't released immediately, he was released 5 days before the start of the season which fucks him over in finding another job as well. Talk about being a dick because he injured your golden boy.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:59 AM 07-23-2019
I didn’t need to read this. I don’t need a heart full of hate.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:03 AM 07-23-2019
we bumped the pioli thread...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:07 AM 07-23-2019
Oh I didn't see that...
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:08 AM 07-23-2019
If you're gonna be that much of a prick, you better be good at your job.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:10 AM 07-23-2019
Pollard sucked anyway
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 07:24 AM 07-23-2019
What happened in NE? LOL, it was a great effort by Pollard, period! The break was a fluke, clean hit all the way!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:30 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Pollard sucked anyway
Umm...not really. Dude was a thumper. Him and Paige were a solid safety duo. Who'd Pioli replace him with - Rashard Langford or some such shitty JAG?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:30 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
What happened in NE? LOL, it was a great effort by Pollard, period! The break was a fluke, clean hit all the way!
It was that hit that brought Cassel to KC anyway...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:48 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Bullshit
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:09 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Umm...not really. Dude was a thumper. Him and Paige were a solid safety duo. Who'd Pioli replace him with - Rashard Langford or some such shitty JAG?
Great observation! He was my favorite player for two years along with Ed Reed with the Ravens. He was on the Super Bowl 47 winning team. He lead the team in tackles his second year, something that usually Ray Lewis did. Forced a turnover in the AFC Championship against the Pats, and was a key member of the Super Bowl team. He revealed at the end of the season he had been playing with a rib injury since week 2. I followed him on twitter even after he left, but for some reason he didn't get along with John Harbaugh and was probably why he was let go.

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:13 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I didn’t need to read this. I don’t need a heart full of hate.
Yes you do. Pussy.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:20 AM 07-23-2019
When he left, I thought the story was that he didn't like the yelling and cursing of the coaching staff and didn't get along with him. Was that Gunther and Krumrie and those guys?

As much as we all hate Pioli, it's a little hard for me to believe that he would screw over his current team out of loyalty to his past team. That's very counterproductive to one's own success.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:21 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
There's a reason he played for 4 different teams and his longest tenure with 1 club was 3 years.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:39 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When he left, I thought the story was that he didn't like the yelling and cursing of the coaching staff and didn't get along with him. Was that Gunther and Krumrie and those guys?

As much as we all hate Pioli, it's a little hard for me to believe that he would screw over his current team out of loyalty to his past team. That's very counterproductive to one's own success.
As I have said many times, I think he came here to deliberately destroy the team. Everything he did sucked, was wrong, was damaging, to every aspect of the organization. Everything. He basically did to the Chiefs what I would do to the Broncos if I was their GM.

I refuse to believe it was an accident. Nobody is that stupid.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up