ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What will be Mahomes first moment of adversity
CanadianChiefs 06:18 PM 07-22-2019
Yeah, Mahomes is the best player in the NFL.

However, he has never really faced any NFL adversity, let alone adversity over a few weeks- the guy just performed all year.

It is inevitable that he’ll have some type of struggle, choke away a game, or have a poor stretch where the blame is mostly on him. The media will lap that shit up, I can see the headlines now “Mahomes is regressing” etc. Then he makes the media eat shit.

Anyways,

My guess for this first adversarial moment is: we lose back to back games where Mahomes throws a few brutal picks and fumbles. One game is not his fault, but one game he “fumbles it away like Jamaal against the Broncos”.

What do you think? If your answer is “never”, you might not be wrong.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:19 PM 07-22-2019
The first half of the Broncos game was his first moment of adversity and we won with left handed trick shots
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:19 PM 07-22-2019
Lifting the Lombardi trophy after throwing bombs all season I’d suppose.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:21 PM 07-22-2019
Belichick’s first half defensive game plans, last season.
[Reply]
CanadianChiefs 06:23 PM 07-22-2019
All good replies- I guess i mean over the course of a few games. He’s for sure faced in game adversity and overcome.

Perhaps another loss to the patriots in the playoffs? Media would turn it into Pats>Pat. God, imagine?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:24 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The first half of the Broncos game was his first moment of adversity and we won with left handed trick shots
He also had a shit game in the first half of the AFC championship. Put up 31 in the 2nd half. I think we have our answer already on the intestinal fortitude of Mahomes.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:25 PM 07-22-2019
Your avatar and user name are shit!!!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:25 PM 07-22-2019
So you're saying when is he going to have a multi-game skid and how will he respond.

I guess my answer is that barring injury I don't think he'll have that. And if he does I think he'll respond with hard work and intelligent film study.

what I'm saying is, he's Peyton Manning.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:26 PM 07-22-2019
Having to sit on the bench behind Alex Smith.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:26 PM 07-22-2019
Some dipshit will probably claim he's not black enough or something.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:27 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Belichick’s first half defensive game plans, last season.
This. The AFCCG in particular.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:27 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Some dipshit will probably claim he's not black enough or something.
That's how they tried to do Russell Wilson
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:28 PM 07-22-2019
Ummm, the first half of the AFC Championship Game and the ending...I bet that game has been eating away at him, and he's motivated, and he's not going to have any type of sophomore slump.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:30 PM 07-22-2019
He's already had it, and its name was Bob Sutton. Unfortunately that moment lasted all of last season.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:37 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's already had it, and its name was Bob Sutton. Unfortunately that moment lasted all of last season.
Good answer. Good answer!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up