ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: You ready to take a non-Lethal billet for Mahomes?
Of course 55 50.00%
Hell no 37 33.64%
Maybe 8 7.27%
I’d prefer Gaz take the bullet 10 9.09%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Would you take a bullet for Mahones if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
BigRedChief 05:18 PM 07-22-2019
Was watching a YouTube of Rob Riggle on a podcast. Riggle was asked whether he would take a non-lethal bullet for Mahones. His answer was yes.

Well would you step in front of Mahomes to take a bullet if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:20 PM 07-22-2019
Ebolapox - Through the back of the neck about an inch left of your spinal cord. It'll hit your chin on the way out as well. It's a miracle that you didn't bleed out, but I bet the blood loss to your brain will make you somewhat vegetative. Chiefs fans thank you for your sacrifice.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:21 PM 07-22-2019
John 15:13
13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:22 PM 07-22-2019
frazod - Left collarbone from the front, kind of close to your shoulder. It would hurt like heck, but you'd survive and you'd get the hero treatment with your shoulder in a sling.
[Reply]
srvy 08:23 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Blast is not a single bullet. You lose.

:-)
No its from a single shell. Now as far as bullets it depends on the type. Most bullets are designed to mushroom at impact causing horrific trauma. It usually changes trajectory hitting bone and framenting causing more trauma. Thats why the call it a magic bullet one that enters and exits cleanly and its rare.

Read about the secret service agent that took the bullet for reagan. His life was completely altered his health declined. Brady didnt fare to well either. The JFK assassination look how those bullets traveled through his body. You get shot chances are it will radically change your life.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:25 PM 07-22-2019
Hammock Parties - Barely grazed your left thumb from the back, close to where it joins the hand. Bandaid needed. Might be a day before you can pick up a soda can.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hammock Parties - Barely grazed your left thumb from the back, close to where it joins the hand. Bandaid needed. Might be a day before you can pick up a soda can.
awesome - i need my right thumb for computer stuff but i can live with a sore left
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:28 PM 07-22-2019
IdeaL - Right pectoral from the front, about two inches below your collarbone. Big body shot, but other than a collapsed lung you'll be fine. It's going to take a while, though.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:30 PM 07-22-2019
Imon_Yourside - Direct shot into the back of your left heel. Eric Berry sympathizes. You're going to limp forever.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:32 PM 07-22-2019
Jerok - Grazed your left temple pretty deep from the front. It'll likely ricochet off your skull, but it's going to leave a wicked scar.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:32 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
carcosa - Directly into the left femur at about testicle height, from the front. That's really going to hurt.
WORTH IT
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:33 PM 07-22-2019
They should rename the lounge to bandcamp... Cuz this one time I saw a Patrick mahomes at...
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:34 PM 07-22-2019
jerryaldini - direct hit into your left shin from the left side, about two inches below the knee. Remember that frame thing that Alex Smith has been wearing? That's you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:35 PM 07-22-2019
kysirsoze - Left thigh from the front, about two inches above the knee. Just to the inside of your femur. There shall be blood.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:38 PM 07-22-2019
Molotith - Outside of the right hip from the front. Above the hip joint, but it'll shatter your hip bone. I'm not sure that's a weight bearing area, though. I suspect you'll be fine.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:41 PM 07-22-2019
Munson - Right side of the chest, going through the bottom of your deltoid on the way in. It's going to mess a lot of stuff up. You might have to eat through a tube going forward.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up