ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chargers are preseason champs once again!
carcosa 09:31 AM 07-22-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rs/1681106001/

Relevant portion:

Originally Posted by :
Los Angeles Chargers (12-4): If they can finally stave off the injury bug — Bosa, TE Hunter Henry and LB Denzel Perryman have their fingers crossed — the Bolts have as much talent as any team, particularly at the skill positions. They're also battle-tested — let's be honest, they basically play in front of a hostile crowd every week — capable of winning in any environment, to include a Super Bowl audience in South Florida on Feb. 2. (And wouldn't it be kinda nice to see Philip Rivers join 2004 draft mates Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger on the championship dais?)

Kansas City Chiefs (11-5): Will an overhauled defense jell quickly? Can league MVP Patrick Mahomes possibly approach the mind-boggling production he managed in his first year as a starter? Are the off-field distractions at an end with the NFL choosing not to suspend WR Tyreek Hill? Lots of questions, though K.C. is equipped to provide correct answers between the lines. Early tests as AFC West champs open with three of four on the road.
He also has the Colts beating the Chiefs in the wild card round.

If you ask me, this Nate Davis guy is a real dipshit dumbass!!!!!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:29 PM 07-22-2019
USA Today has had a thing for disrespecting the Chiefs for over a decade at least
[Reply]
Bowser 06:46 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rs/1681106001/

Relevant portion:

He also has the Colts beating the Chiefs in the wild card round.

If you ask me, this Nate Davis guy is a real dipshit dumbass!!!!!!

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:25 PM 07-22-2019
Great job again guys, you're the blue powder faggoty bestest!!!? w00p-w00p!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:29 PM 07-22-2019
The entire nation fell asleep during the Super Bowl. I'm tired of the media jamming these LA teams down our throats. God help us when our division adds a Vegas team.
[Reply]
Munson 07:32 PM 07-22-2019

[Reply]
New World Order 07:36 PM 07-22-2019
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:12 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The entire nation fell asleep during the Super Bowl. I'm tired of the media jamming these LA teams down our throats. God help us when our division adds a Vegas team.
The NFL handed the Chargers quite a few games last year...they were realistically around a 9-7/10-6 team. The Steelers and Chiefs games...but there were several more.

Chargers have a new stadium opening next year...of course the NFL is going to try to drum up interest. The Raiders wont need as much as Vegas will keep the stadium full...

Also, Rivers doesn't "deserve" anything...Just because you've played long enough to put up good numbers shouldn't entitle you to a SB appearance as your career comes to a close.

I'm not sure who all these people are...that are clamoring to finally see him in a SB.

He's sucked in big games since forever...he's had his chances. He's the most "un-clutch" QB in the NFL ...Alex Smith is a close second.

Hopefully, the NFL learned it's lesson in trying to manufacture a LA team in the SB. Nobody cares about Rivers or the Chargers...ratings will be terrible.

I saw another site that had them at 15-1 and winning the Superbowl....yeah, right. The Patriots dismantled them...it was embarrassing.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:14 PM 07-22-2019
Who's more mobile: Flacco or Rivers?

God, what sloths.
[Reply]
007 11:14 PM 07-22-2019
So how many years do they have to be wrong before they finally get it right?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:35 PM 07-22-2019
Anyone scared of the Chargers is probably scared of their own shadow.
I'm more afraid of the upcoming league lockout than the L.A fucking Chargers.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:08 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who's more mobile: Flacco or Rivers?

God, what sloths.

God I can't WAIT to watch wooden flacco get plowed and plowed by our defense.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:57 AM 07-23-2019
The Chargers have to be one of the most underperforming franchises of the last two decades based on the hype they receive, mostly at this time of year, and the players they've had in this span.

Since 2000, 19 seasons... 5 seasons of double digit wins, most recently 2018 and 2009. 9 seasons at or below .500 - that's a whole lot of fun right there.

I know that many here believe Denver is in the early stage of a 20 year run of suck, but I don't believe that will be the case. Might be a bit until they're competing for another title, but it won't be that long of a period of suck.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:05 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The Chargers have to be one of the most underperforming franchises of the last two decades based on the hype they receive, mostly at this time of year, and the players they've had in this span.

Since 2000, 19 seasons... 5 seasons of double digit wins, most recently 2018 and 2009. 9 seasons at or below .500 - that's a whole lot of fun right there.

I know that many here believe Denver is in the early stage of a 20 year run of suck, but I don't believe that will be the case. Might be a bit until they're competing for another title, but it won't be that long of a period of suck.
Lol yea I’m sure it’s going to only get better when Von/Harris are over the hill and/or gone! Until fans like yourself realize that Elway is trash, you’re never going to be competing for championships.
[Reply]
O.city 08:08 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol yea I’m sure it’s going to only get better when Von/Harris are over the hill and/or gone! Until fans like yourself realize that Elway is trash, you’re never going to be competing for championships.
I doubt it will be 20 years but until they get the offense figured out, it may be a bit. I'm not a fan of how Fangio is handling the Lock stuff already for sure.

I think the Donk D will be pretty damn good this year though.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:18 AM 07-23-2019
Dan Patrick just picked the Chargers AGAIN.

He also said no way Mahomes throws close to 50 TD’s again. This dude is such a fucking hater and it’s not his schtick so it seems genuine.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up