ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mac ‘n Cheese on Sirius XM this afternoon
jjkrueg 07:00 PM 07-21-2019
Got in truck this afternoon and the Big O show was wrapping up at 6 today on Mad Dog Radio channel 82. He made comment thanking Brooke Pryor from the KC Star for coming on the show. Did anyone hear her or where could we find the audio? He did mention listening on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 08:18 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, that's just part of it man. He's gonna have to deal with that shit for as long as he plays football.

It is what it is.
Not just him, they will go to him, then Clark, then how we signed Okafor...they'll somehow then link it to Clark Hunt and Belcher and how we as an organization love this shit.

USA today did it but that won't get the attention ESPN doing it will.

Like I said though you are going to have some white knights and virtue signalers that are Chiefs fans saying they don't support the team cause "women and children".

Winning will cure that for most but this will be an issue, it's sad but true.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:19 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Why won't they bring up the text messages? We really are in a weird era where a female can say and do anything and it will be believed no matter what comes out to dispute it. It's not right, male of female. This is sick. It should be based on real evidence or lack thereof, no matter WHO it is.
Because basically everyone "thinks they're fake" "people don't talk like that" "he doesn't use commas"
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:19 AM 07-22-2019
MALE and FEMALES lie. This is crazy. I once knew a female who said that she would bite her own lip if her boyfriend pissed her off and get him arrested. I ceased all contact with her at that point.
[Reply]
O.city 08:20 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Not just him, they will go to him, then Clark, then how we signed Okafor...they'll somehow then link it to Clark Hunt and Belcher and how we as an organization love this shit.

USA today did it but that won't get the attention ESPN doing it will.

Like I said though you are going to have some white knights and virtue signalers that are Chiefs fans saying they don't support the team cause "women and children".

Winning will cure that for most but this will be an issue, it's sad but true.
I'm sure it will come up. If they're winning, it's not gonna be an issue.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:21 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Because basically everyone "thinks they're fake" "people don't talk like that" "he doesn't use commas"

Proving my point even further, the commas comment is insulting.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:24 AM 07-22-2019
Proving my point even further, the commas comment is insulting.
Everyone has an agenda to promote so they use what supports theirs.

If you haven't noticed every single woman that covers the NFL, other than say Andrea Kramer who's done it for like 45 years.......they're biggest concern is domestic violence. They don't care if dude is guilty or not, they want to use any and every chance to talk about, bring it up, talk about how the NFL is soft on it, because that is their agenda and objective.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:49 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by tonyetony:
She was on Golic and Wingo spewing the same old company line. She tiptoed right down the national view point that Tyreek broke Zev's arm when she knows damn well he didn't.

At some point Tyreek will need to give an interview in order to slow down this out of control narrative.
What a fucking disgrace she is....fuck the KC Star.
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:32 AM 07-22-2019
Seems appropriate that she is on Sirius

We are in the dog days of summer, which is generally the shittiest hot weather of the year. Why do they call it the dog days of summer? The Greeks and Romans called it the "dog days" right as Sirius (the dog star) appeared to rise right before the sun, in late July. This time was feared to potentially bring catastrophe.

Brooke, as we all know, is a bitch. Which is a female dog. And she gets moist at the thought of bringing catastrophe, which currently coincides with the dog days of summer for her own gain. So to be on Sirius radio, at a time historically known for Sirius to represent the dog days of summer, is fitting.

And if she was in the sky, I have no doubts she would be one of the most visible objects up there as well.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:55 AM 07-22-2019
Keep in mind that the masses have been told and therefore believe that:

-Tyreek did something in 2014 that should have had him banned for life to begin with.
-Tyreek broke his son's arm in March and got away with it.
-Tyreek threatened to kill her in the secretly recorded conversation.
-Tyreek is getting a free pass because he's a superstar.
-Tyreek's then-fiancee is 100% a victim in all this.

Of course a willingness to take even 15 minutes to dig a little deeper throws all of those points into serious doubt and actually gives an informed perspective on the situation. But who has time for that?

I've just come to embrace that we're going to be the villains this year. Oh well.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:10 AM 07-22-2019
I am not trying to start a race debate at all but there are SOME/QUITE A BIT of folks out there that HATE when a black male is accused of something and he doesn't get punished, no matter the evidence. It is what it is.
I am currently laying that racism charge down on an NFL memes FB post. People don’t seem to be appreciating it all that much. I’m just attempting to prove a point using a little exercise known as demonstrating absurdity by being absurd. But one has to question how a half black man who grew up with some “white privilege” can protest the flag due to racial injustice can get all the support in the world and then when we see a black man getting framed we (society as a whole) jump on condemnation wagon instead of fighting for his justice.

We live in a bizarre time full of bizarre people.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:10 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Keep in mind that the masses have been told and therefore believe that:

-Tyreek did something in 2014 that should have had him banned for life to begin with.
-Tyreek broke his son's arm in March and got away with it.
-Tyreek threatened to kill her in the secretly recorded conversation.
-Tyreek is getting a free pass because he's a superstar.
-Tyreek's then-fiancee is 100% a victim in all this.

Of course a willingness to take even 15 minutes to dig a little deeper throws all of those points into serious doubt and actually gives an informed perspective on the situation. But who has time for that?

I've just come to embrace that we're going to be the villains this year. Oh well.
Fuck 'em.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:12 AM 07-22-2019
Teicher on Sirius right now, kind of sticking up for Tyreek...
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 02:30 PM 07-22-2019
Hmm, watched NFL Network today and ESPN and they seem much more concerned abotu Levon Bell's post and OBJ's latest interview. Only thing I heard Chiefs related was Farve comparing Mayfield and Mahomes to himself.
[Reply]
O.city 02:35 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Hmm, watched NFL Network today and ESPN and they seem much more concerned abotu Levon Bell's post and OBJ's latest interview. Only thing I heard Chiefs related was Farve comparing Mayfield and Mahomes to himself.
And that's why the NFL isn't stupid. They know what they're doing.

It's why they dropped the verdict when they did.

By Tuesday morning, no one cares.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:36 PM 07-22-2019
Of course it's not her first rodeo. She broke records left and right last weekend throwing cowboys off of her fat ass before the buzzer could sound.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up