ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mac ‘n Cheese on Sirius XM this afternoon
jjkrueg 07:00 PM 07-21-2019
Got in truck this afternoon and the Big O show was wrapping up at 6 today on Mad Dog Radio channel 82. He made comment thanking Brooke Pryor from the KC Star for coming on the show. Did anyone hear her or where could we find the audio? He did mention listening on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 07:50 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I caught some of his show Saturday. He took calls, including a couple from people who had clearly been following the details of the case like most of us have been.

He wouldn't let them get 2 sentences in before either blowing up at them like a buffoon or just ending their call and talking about how NFL fans are the worst about character and stuff like that.

And then I remembered it was a Saturday afternoon, when the worst shows are on. He's a real hack.
No one cares about evidence here, everyone wanted him suspended except Chiefs fans and it's only because we're Chiefs fans so obviously we don't care about women and kids.

That narrative will continue to be pushed, it's why I said we are the bad guys.

Brooke Pryor will probably get to be on ESPN this year because if this team is as good as it can be...by week 10 they'll be doing a big piece for OTL about how the Chiefs are everything wrong with the NFL.
[Reply]
tonyetony 07:53 AM 07-22-2019
She was on Golic and Wingo spewing the same old company line. She tiptoed right down the national view point that Tyreek broke Zev's arm when she knows damn well he didn't.

At some point Tyreek will need to give an interview in order to slow down this out of control narrative.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:59 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by tonyetony:
She was on Golic and Wingo spewing the same old company line. She tiptoed right down the national view point that Tyreek broke Zev's arm when she knows damn well he didn't.

At some point Tyreek will need to give an interview in order to slow down this out of control narrative.
That won't help him........

"he's just gaslighting"

All of the stuff people say "this is what abusers do" is all of the same shit innocent people also do.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:00 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I caught some of his show Saturday. He took calls, including a couple from people who had clearly been following the details of the case like most of us have been.

He wouldn't let them get 2 sentences in before either blowing up at them like a buffoon or just ending their call and talking about how NFL fans are the worst about character and stuff like that.

And then I remembered it was a Saturday afternoon, when the worst shows are on. He's a real hack.
Yeah, I thought he was a real straight shooter but he showed his true colors as well. I get the part about keeping your job but it brainwashes the masses and we have to run into ignorant idiots who want to parrot the false narratives.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:02 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Yeah, I thought he was a real straight shooter but he showed his true colors as well. I get the part about keeping your job but it brainwashes the masses and we have to run into ignorant idiots who want to parrot the false narratives.
Also why would you ever go against public sentiment in that line of work? 95% of NFL fans want Hill suspended. If you defend him you are pissing off the vast majority of your audience and open yourself up to "you support abuse" rhetoric.

It's fucked up but it's true.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:04 AM 07-22-2019
It's sickening. I really, really, really hate to say this but some of these people are racist and/or me2ers on TV and it is very unfortunate. They just ignore the fact that Tyreek had a mountain of evidence that exonerates him and makes her look bad. They harp on an out of context, secretly taped for insurance, snippet when they know damn well the full audio is available for public consumption. It really makes my blood boil.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:05 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Also why would you ever go against public sentiment in that line of work? 95% of NFL fans want Hill suspended. If you defend him you are pissing off the vast majority of your audience and open yourself up to "you support abuse" rhetoric.

It's ****ed up but it's true.

Very sad and very true. It's all BULLSHIT!
[Reply]
O.city 08:07 AM 07-22-2019
You guys worry about shit too much.

It's been 4 days since the no suspension and already people have moved on. Sure, it'll come back when he's making big plays, but who really cares?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:09 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
It's sickening. I really, really, really hate to say this but some of these people are racist and/or me2ers on TV and it is very unfortunate. They just ignore the fact that Tyreek had a mountain of evidence that exonerates him and makes her look bad. They harp on an out of context, secretly taped for insurance, snippet when they know damn well the full audio is available for public consumption. It really makes my blood boil.
Mina Kimes was on Lebatard and she basically admits to shaping her own narrative. She goes into more detail like she took more than 3 minutes to form an opinion but she does the same things...

"I would suggest you speak with experts on domestic violence to understand this. I’m gonna move on." Which is basically means hey he denies this and she doesn't answer his questions not because his guilty but because it proves abuse!

She also willfully admits she does not talk about the text evidence because "she doesn't believe it"

And yes the vast majority of the people reporting on this are metoo people because well they don't want to get fired.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:11 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You guys worry about shit too much.

It's been 4 days since the no suspension and already people have moved on. Sure, it'll come back when he's making big plays, but who really cares?
I don't really care to be honest, I find it funny how mad everyone is around the country.

However I don't know how prepared some of our market/fans are for what is going to be this season. If the Star continues to cover shit this way and I'm sure we'll get ESPN shit etc etc...

We may very well end up with a small section of our fan base that openly hates our team for "promoting these types of guys".
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:12 AM 07-22-2019
so everybody got the memo that they HAVE to say that Tyreek should have been suspended or else...………….
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't really care to be honest, I find it funny how mad everyone is around the country.

However I don't know how prepared some of our market/fans are for what is going to be this season. If the Star continues to cover shit this way and I'm sure we'll get ESPN shit etc etc...

We may very well end up with a small section of our fan base that openly hates our team for "promoting these types of guys".
Well, that's just part of it man. He's gonna have to deal with that shit for as long as he plays football.

It is what it is.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:13 AM 07-22-2019
I am not trying to start a race debate at all but there are SOME/QUITE A BIT of folks out there that HATE when a black male is accused of something and he doesn't get punished, no matter the evidence. It is what it is.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:16 AM 07-22-2019
So now we are supposed to suspend people for what they say to each other on secretly recorded conversations for insurance? I would LOVE to have all of these blowhards on TV recorded in private when they are upset and/or being prodded....That would be funny shit..
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:17 AM 07-22-2019
Why won't they bring up the text messages? We really are in a weird era where a female can say and do anything and it will be believed no matter what comes out to dispute it. It's not right, male of female. This is sick. It should be based on real evidence or lack thereof, no matter WHO it is.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up