ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So this happened at Disneyland recently (NSFW)...
sully1983 11:40 AM 07-08-2019
So much ghetto behavior I don't even know where to begin. smh:-)

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...FR4R93O1I34HID
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:30 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
I don't get these brawls. It's like someone gets punched, then goes after someone else that wasn't the person who punched them. There are little kids getting shoved around, people in scooters, etc. WTF?
We're doing this to convince any aliens who might be watching to just pass us by and move on to the next planet.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:48 PM 07-08-2019
Sad that the little kids probably see this everyday. Red shirt started wailing on the women like it was nothing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:48 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
he's been doing the same act here forever. you can be as racist as you want, as long as you don't say the magic word no one will care.
I know. People should be banned for just thinking things others feel might be slightly racisty.
[Reply]
jallmon 03:06 PM 07-08-2019
Disney security has changed since I remember them in the 90s.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:09 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I know. People should be banned for just thinking things others feel might be slightly racisty.
Yeah his posts are just slightly racist.

:-)
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 03:12 PM 07-08-2019
Always wondered what ever happened to Busta Rhymes
[Reply]
TLO 03:15 PM 07-08-2019

[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:19 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
That there is the reason we dont do Disney parks anymore.
We have had in the past season passes along with our Universal Studios ones,
Disney doesnt serve beer.... couple that with Disney doesnt serve alcohol.... couple that with long lines causing kids to get cranky, the massive amount of money a family spends to see so very little of what should be a truly happy family experience coupled with.... they don't serve beer.... you have nothing to ease the tensions. Its unbearably hot most the time in those parks and they dont serve beer.
On review, because they dont serve beer you have drunk style fights because people cant get drunk enough to not care.
Dude, Epcot Biergarten is where you go to wet your whistle. I think most of the Epcot restaurants serve beer, wine and/or cocktails.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:33 PM 07-08-2019

Just slightly.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:35 PM 07-08-2019
What were these astrophysicists arguing about?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:35 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by jallmon:
Disney security has changed since I remember them in the 90s.
How many Disneyland fights were you in?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:36 PM 07-08-2019
Y'know why I have so little interest in doing Disney?

There are literal books trying to explain how to do it in a way that won't make you miserable and won't require a 2nd mortgage.

Seriously, if I have to !@#$ing study to figure out how to not torture myself on a vacation I'm doing it wrong. There are thousands of theme parks in this country and hundreds of places you can go for scenic views or family activities. The idea of spending $10 grand to go stand in line and sweat in Orlando just could not sound less appealing to me.

Sadly, I'm going to lose this argument to my wife in the next 3-5 years, I am sure of it. But god it just sounds so awful.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:36 PM 07-08-2019
Just slightly.
Gawd people are sensitive. I am not a facist. Just good humor on a message board.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:40 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Gawd people are sensitive. I am not a facist. Just good humor on a message board.
You must be missing my obvious sarcasm.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:50 PM 07-08-2019
Just a normal evening for the girls in Chicago.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up