ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 554 of 2687
« First < 54454504544550551552553554 55555655755856460465410541554 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Shields68 04:25 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bills have two 1’s, two 2’s and two 3’s.

They won’t be able to get a QB and want Taylor gone. Alex makes a lot of sense there.
Yeah, I can see Dorsey not even picking up the phone to talk with the Chiefs. Let alone over pay. Now the Bills, Alex might be exactly what they want to run the offense. So get his salary off the books and take a 3rd maybe 2nd.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:29 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Yeah, I can see Dorsey not even picking up the phone to talk with the Chiefs.
That is definitely a possibility to consider, but if he felt like Smith was the right guy he'd probably swallow his pride IMO
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:31 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bills have two 1’s, two 2’s and two 3’s.

They won’t be able to get a QB and want Taylor gone. Alex makes a lot of sense there.
So they have two 1's, two 2's and two 3's and you think they can't get positioned to get a QB?

IDK about that one buddy.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:35 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That is definitely a possibility to consider, but if he felt like Smith was the right guy he'd probably swallow his pride IMO
Could it be possible to trade Alex for Josh Gordon?? Andy loves to coach troubled players...
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:47 PM 12-21-2017
It would be a lot better destination if they had any idea had to use their talent.

They ran off Watkins/Woods/Goodwin and all those guys are flourishing elsewhere.

Not to mention Ragland and a host of other players who leave Buffalo and immediately play better. They're like the Oklahoma City of the NFL.
[Reply]
Shields68 04:48 PM 12-21-2017
Yeah but how much could he have been in love with Smith after trading up to take Mahomes. Surely even with the Chiefs he was looking to replace him and knows of his limitations. Which puts him on par with Viking FA's without costing a pick.

Just think it is funny that this board for last 2 years only talks about how terrible Alex is and yet believe you can get a 1 or 2-2nds for him. If I am the Browns looking hard at Rosen if he does not show enough in workouts I am settling for Bradford/Bridgewater or see if I can pry lose McCarron/Brissett and then Alex for a third and would not go higher.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:49 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So they have two 1's, two 2's and two 3's and you think they can't get positioned to get a QB?

IDK about that one buddy.
After Rosen and Darnold, who will go Top 3, there’s not much there at QB.

Allen, Mayfield and Jackson all have major red flags.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:50 PM 12-21-2017
LOL no they are not going to give multiple 2nd rounders for A Smith. Your lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him. He might be the number 4 or 5th available QB this year.

Sam Bradford sucks ass fuck shit and look what he got
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:51 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Could it be possible to trade Alex for Josh Gordon?? Andy loves to coach troubled players...
I suppose it could be, depending on how Dorsey views his worth... but do we really want him?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 12-21-2017
Yeah but how much could he have been in love with Smith after trading up to take Mahomes. Surely even with the Chiefs he was looking to replace him and knows of his limitations. Which puts him on par with Viking FA's without costing a pick.

Just think it is funny that this board for last 2 years only talks about how terrible Alex is and yet believe you can get a 1 or 2-2nds for him. If I am the Browns looking hard at Rosen if he does not show enough in workouts I am settling for Bradford/Bridgewater or see if I can pry lose McCarron/Brissett and then Alex for a third and would not go higher.
I do not believe we get a #1 for him at all, and am very skeptical about 2 seconds... but a second, and just about any other pick (4-5) seems reasonable to me
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:05 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Can we trade them Clay, just cause Andy loves....
[Reply]
dj56dt58 05:05 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Browns have three 2nd round picks.

If they don't want to give up one of their 1st rounders, they damn well better pay us two 2nd rounders this year.

That would give the Chiefs three 2nd rounders plus the cap space from Alex. At that point, all the depth issues we were having at CB, S, OLB, WR, TE would be able to get addressed through a mixture of free agency and the draft. We would have the flexibility to trade up into the 1st to grab a player we really want or keep all the picks and just draft guys. Or even draft two 2nd rounders and trade down with the last one. The possibilities are endless.
Would Dorsey even want to do business with the team that just fired him? Especially giving KC good draft picks for Alex Smith when he could go elsewhere for a qb..?
[Reply]
Shields68 05:14 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sam Bradford sucks ass **** shit and look what he got
Probably takes us playing Russian Roulette and risking keeping Smith in the hopes of some Super Bowl contender blowing out his knee in final days of preseason or 1st couple weeks and willing to grossly over pay.

But yes the Vikes over paid and the Dolphins over paid for Cutler as well (just money and not picks). Will we risk having Smith on the roster and let him compete with Mahomes to start in 2019, not thinking this board would like that very much.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:43 PM 12-21-2017
Probably takes us playing Russian Roulette and risking keeping Smith in the hopes of some Super Bowl contender blowing out his knee in final days of preseason or 1st couple weeks and willing to grossly over pay.

But yes the Vikes over paid and the Dolphins over paid for Cutler as well (just money and not picks). Will we risk having Smith on the roster and let him compete with Mahomes to start in 2019, not thinking this board would like that very much.
I'll take a slightly lower pick to get rid of Smith sooner.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:45 PM 12-21-2017
Its also possible Dorsey isnt high on anyone coming out this year, in which case Smith would be a two year answer at the minimum
Admittedly I never watch the Browns. So I know basically nothing about them. But is Kizer already being called a bust? I mean, Browns and all so it’s probably a forgone conclusion.
[Reply]
Page 554 of 2687
« First < 54454504544550551552553554 55555655755856460465410541554 > Last »
Up