ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 80
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
blazzin311 11:42 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Back off bitch. You're too late, IT's MINE!!!!
I just saw that actually. Dammit! Lol. Bummer Man! More power to ya I guess. :-)
[Reply]
ratchet 12:51 AM 07-25-2015
anyone with sunday ticket max willing to sell me their password? I'm a college student in California trying to catch chiefs games live. I PROMISE i will NOT eff with your account.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:42 AM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by ratchet:
anyone with sunday ticket max willing to sell me their password? I'm a college student in California trying to catch chiefs games live. I PROMISE i will NOT eff with your account.
Your rep is pretty low..expect high interest rates
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:51 AM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by ratchet:
I think they had a student streaming package last year for $100. (IE - you don't need a dish to get it) It might not be any more than what someone on CP would charge you. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...eaming-options
[Reply]
ratchet 01:55 AM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I think they had a student streaming package last year for $100. (IE - you don't need a dish to get it) It might not be any more than what someone on CP would charge you.

they don't have that available this year. I talked to a directv rep and he told me they got rid of all the streaming options this year unless you already have a directv subscription.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:09 AM 07-25-2015
That's not what this says: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/index.jsp

I read somewhere they'd start offering the streaming packages again in August this year. Can't remember where I saw it.
[Reply]
ratchet 02:12 AM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That's not what this says: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/index.jsp

I read somewhere they'd start offering the streaming packages again in August this year. Can't remember where I saw it.
i saw that and sent my email address and didn't get anything so i talked to the rep and he said no streaming options....maybe he was just trying to get me to subscribe to a package
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:24 AM 07-25-2015
Most likely.
[Reply]
eDave 05:55 AM 07-25-2015
Free:

http://www.wiz1.net/schedule

Best stream out there and popup free.
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 07:27 AM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Always talk to retention
Retention should be calling him. After I cancelled Mediacom, I got calls from retention on two consecutive days. Both times I told them I wouldn't want their internet service if it were free.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:15 AM 07-25-2015
I drink water at the local buffalo wild wings, Way better screens than I could ever afford and I ususally walk to my car and eat a sandwhich I made if I get hungry. With the money I saved I put it into a nice nest egg account that got compound interest. Unfortunately someone broke out my window this year so that money went to replacing the window. But I look forward to the stares that the waitresses give me at bw3's as I drink my water and bounce after watching 150 dollars worth of games in one day.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:00 PM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I drink water at the local buffalo wild wings, Way better screens than I could ever afford and I ususally walk to my car and eat a sandwhich I made if I get hungry. With the money I saved I put it into a nice nest egg account that got compound interest. Unfortunately someone broke out my window this year so that money went to replacing the window. But I look forward to the stares that the waitresses give me at bw3's as I drink my water and bounce after watching 150 dollars worth of games in one day.
I hope you tip the waitress at least
[Reply]
lewdog 12:21 PM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'm guessing it's "just the tip."
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:23 PM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I'm guess it's "just the tip."
Lol
[Reply]
eDave 12:35 PM 07-25-2015
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
The whole thing sounds depressing. Discuss Thrower depressing.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 80
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up