ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Bernard Pollard on just how shady Pioli was
Mecca 06:54 AM 07-23-2019
The thing with Pioli. When they hired him he walked over to me and told me “I’m telling you right now I’m letting you go for what happened in NE.” It’s a shady business.

Keep in mind, he wasn't released immediately, he was released 5 days before the start of the season which fucks him over in finding another job as well. Talk about being a dick because he injured your golden boy.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:54 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Assisted
Yeah I was just about to say uhhh Kendrick Lewis ring a bell

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:29 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
State one intelligent thing he ever said.
He told the commissioner that the Chiefs wanted to select Eric Berry in the draft. Only thing he did right while he was in KC.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:31 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Yeah I was just about to say uhhh Kendrick Lewis ring a bell

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The Collapse in Indianapolis.
[Reply]
007 08:26 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
He told the commissioner that the Chiefs wanted to select Eric Berry in the draft. Only thing he did right while he was in KC.
That's debatable
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:22 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
That's debatable
No. Drafting Berry was the right thing to do. Giving him that big contract after cancer was the mistake.
[Reply]
007 10:55 PM 07-24-2019
No. Drafting Berry was the right thing to do. Giving him that big contract after cancer was the mistake.
I don't necessarily disagree. The second contract was disastrous. But I don't mind ultimately blaming Pioli for it either. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:58 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I don't necessarily disagree. The second contract was disastrous. But I don't mind ultimately blaming Pioli for it either. :-)
That contract was on Clark Hunt...
[Reply]
007 04:13 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That contract was on Clark Hunt...
Thanks to Pioli :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:59 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I dunno. I think he is. He bet his job on Matt Cassel and lost. He saw the guy every day in practice and didn't realize he sucked, whereas the rumor is Haley's dad watched the guy in one practice and told Todd there's no way you can win with that guy.
I remember in a pre-season game Casshole fumbled the ball, and instead of diving and trying to recover the ball, he hopped up in the air like the cartoon woman in Tom and Jerry when she hopped on the table when she saw Jerry running around on the kitchen floor.

He literally hopped like a sissy instead of acting like a football player. I think he was startled and scared by defensive linemen diving for the ball. I knew at that moment we were screwed. Pioli had to have seen Casshole act that way at practice in New England. That isn't just something that happens once.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:16 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I remember in a pre-season game Casshole fumbled the ball, and instead of diving and trying to recover the ball, he hopped up in the air like the cartoon woman in Tom and Jerry when she hopped on the table when she saw Jerry running around on the kitchen floor.

He literally hopped like a sissy instead of acting like a football player. I think he was startled and scared by defensive linemen diving for the ball. I knew at that moment we were screwed. Pioli had to have seen Casshole act that way at practice in New England. That isn't just something that happens once.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
He was the Franchise, he was way to valuable to be recovering fumbles. The dude had like a million peso arm.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:58 AM 07-26-2019
In hind sight it was..but to be fair the guy came back and was better than ever. He seemed well worth the contract. Then he got paid and got soft
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:39 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
In hind sight it was..but to be fair the guy came back and was better than ever. He seemed well worth the contract. Then he got paid and got soft
In hindsight, Dorsey was right in wanting Berry to pony up for the insurance...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up