ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Mac ‘n Cheese on Sirius XM this afternoon
jjkrueg 07:00 PM 07-21-2019
Got in truck this afternoon and the Big O show was wrapping up at 6 today on Mad Dog Radio channel 82. He made comment thanking Brooke Pryor from the KC Star for coming on the show. Did anyone hear her or where could we find the audio? He did mention listening on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:43 PM 07-23-2019
Do we have to actually look at the ugly pig?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Do we have to actually look at the ugly pig?
What you gots against Big Mac N' Cheese?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:52 PM 07-23-2019
woo pig sooie
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:44 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
What you gots against Big Mac N' Cheese?
She's SO HIDEOUS!

Just...barf.

Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
woo pig sooie
Correct.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:45 PM 07-24-2019
When I hear Mac N Cheese now, I see the kid from Something About Mary, who would say "Frank and Beans", but he's saying "Mac N Cheese" now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:44 PM 07-26-2019
Figured this is the best place for this :

https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/reci...edium=referral
[Reply]
Sorce 12:55 PM 07-26-2019
My mac and cheese recipe, estimated as I just throw in the amounts of cheese that looks right. Might be more than a cup of milk.

16 oz cellentani pasta
2 tbsp salted butter
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 cup grated swiss
1 - 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
1/2 cup parmesan

Salt your fucking pasta water and cook the pasta. Drain and set aside while you make the sauce.

Melt butter, add flour and whisk together and let cook till it starts to darken a bit.

Whisk in milk and keep whisking over heat till it thickens.

Add all the cheeses a bit at a time and whisk together.Should make a fairly thick sauce, add more milk if it gets too thick.

Add pasta to sauce and stir. Put in a dish and top with either breadcrumbs or more sharp cheddar, bake until cheese on top melts and starts to brown.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 07-26-2019
:-)

What doesn't give him a boost is when you look down on him with your white privilege. Can he use a comma? Does he give you a "gut feeling"?

— Sunny Girlfriend (@SunnyGirlDress) July 25, 2019

Brooke Pryor is a "real life scumbag" according to Kansas City.

— pennywiserekt (@pennywiserekt) July 25, 2019

Why would anyone want to speak with you Brooke? Why don’t you go talk to the catering group and get some food tips

— Judge Reid (@judge_reid) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:17 PM 07-29-2019
Growing up, I loved tuna in my mac n' cheese...

Not anymore.
[Reply]
Oscarberg2019 07-29-2019, 01:34 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
DJ's left nut 01:41 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
My mac and cheese recipe, estimated as I just throw in the amounts of cheese that looks right. Might be more than a cup of milk.

16 oz cellentani pasta
2 tbsp salted butter
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 cup grated swiss
1 - 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
1/2 cup parmesan

Salt your fucking pasta water and cook the pasta. Drain and set aside while you make the sauce.

Melt butter, add flour and whisk together and let cook till it starts to darken a bit.

Whisk in milk and keep whisking over heat till it thickens.

Add all the cheeses a bit at a time and whisk together.Should make a fairly thick sauce, add more milk if it gets too thick.

Add pasta to sauce and stir. Put in a dish and top with either breadcrumbs or more sharp cheddar, bake until cheese on top melts and starts to brown.
Woah. I mean there's only so many ways to make Mac and Cheese but yes, this is the correct way to make mac and cheese. Right down to the Cellentani pasta. Though I make waaaaaay more sauce than that for 16 oz of pasta. Hell, I'll make twice as much sauce as that looks to make for 8 oz of pasta. Usually 2 cups of bechamel per 8 oz of noodles and 1 cup of misc. cheeses per cup of bechamel.

I go heavier on the extra sharp chedder and use gruyere cheese instead of swiss with some smoked gouda tossed in to add a little more flavor, but otherwise that's how the donuts get made right there.

The nice thing is you can make it with whatever you have in the fridge and scale it up as far as you want. If you need a stand alone meal, just throw some cooked chicken breast and bacon in there.
[Reply]
Sorce 06:45 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Woah. I mean there's only so many ways to make Mac and Cheese but yes, this is the correct way to make mac and cheese. Right down to the Cellentani pasta. Though I make waaaaaay more sauce than that for 16 oz of pasta. Hell, I'll make twice as much sauce as that looks to make for 8 oz of pasta. Usually 2 cups of bechamel per 8 oz of noodles and 1 cup of misc. cheeses per cup of bechamel.

I go heavier on the extra sharp chedder and use gruyere cheese instead of swiss with some smoked gouda tossed in to add a little more flavor, but otherwise that's how the donuts get made right there.

The nice thing is you can make it with whatever you have in the fridge and scale it up as far as you want. If you need a stand alone meal, just throw some cooked chicken breast and bacon in there.
I'm partial to adding crab meat to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:58 PM 07-29-2019
God bless that salty troll.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up