ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 162
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:27 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Takes a special kind of retard to say this the same day the Steelers almost lose to the Cowboys and Garrett ****ing Gilbert. Truly amazing.
I believe that is what is called a “complete lack of self awareness”.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:39 PM 11-08-2020
I am reminded of the 2013 and 2015 Chiefs who won a lot of games against bad teams and QBs but disappeared as soon as they ran into a real team.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:59 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
You barely beat the Panthers at home took ot to beat the Chargers and got punked by the Raiders. Im very unimpressed.
Carolina is much better than Dallas. The Cowboys are a poorly played onside kick by Atlanta from being a one win team. Oh well I guess not everyone can be the juggernaut that the Steelers are this year with their dominant wins over the Gilbert led Cowboys and the Driskell led Broncos.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 PM 11-08-2020
You barely beat the Panthers at home took ot to beat the Chargers and got punked by the Raiders. Im very unimpressed.
Mahomes hung 6 TD's on you guys at your place last time they played. Paper Tigers.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:42 PM 11-08-2020

Maybe this will impress you:

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:42 PM 11-08-2020
I saw enough from the Steelers today to know they’re frauds too. They’ll probably win 14 games and maybe even get the bye but it hardly matters. Mahomes will take them out like all the rest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:47 PM 11-08-2020
and im supposed to worry about a team who barely beat a garbage Carolina team at home?
As if home means anything this year.

But yeah...you should probably worry slightly. Steelers look like an 8-8 team with a lot of luck and refs on their side. Going to laugh when the losses start to pile up, followed by an early playoff exit. Then, of course, you'll make your exit like all the other fans of inferior teams have done.

The Chiefs are your daddies and will be for a very long time. Ain't getting any better when Big Rape retires.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:51 PM 11-08-2020
Big Rape looks as if is one hit away from all his limbs falling off like a Mr. Potato Head toy.

Big Gimp.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:55 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Big Rape looks as if is one hit away from all his limbs falling off like a Mr. Potato Head toy.

Big Gimp.
Nah, that bitch has always pretended to be more hurt than he is. Its kind of his thing along with using security guards to procure tiny, drunk women for rapings in night clubs and being a shit crotch rocket driver.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:58 PM 11-08-2020
Imagine being such a scared, feeble, power bottom that you troll other team message boards that you don't even play during that season. I hope you like it dry..because thats how you're going to get it in the playoffs. Who am I kidding? You're a power bottom, you'll love it.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:44 AM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
As if home means anything this year.

But yeah...you should probably worry slightly. Steelers look like an 8-8 team with a lot of luck and refs on their side. Going to laugh when the losses start to pile up, followed by an early playoff exit. Then, of course, you'll make your exit like all the other fans of inferior teams have done.

The Chiefs are your daddies and will be for a very long time. Ain't getting any better when Big Rape retires.
They remind me of the Chargers from a couple of years or so back. That team had a lot of wins, but it was a mirage as most of those wins were close. That team made the playoffs and was embarrassed by NE in their first game. Once they stopped winning all those close games they became a team picking in the Top 10.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:48 AM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Imagine being such a scared, feeble, power bottom that you troll other team message boards that you don't even play during that season. I hope you like it dry..because thats how you're going to get it in the playoffs. Who am I kidding? You're a power bottom, you'll love it.
C’mon man, there’s nothing stoolerdiane enjoys more than a good pounding.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:59 AM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I am reminded of the 2013 and 2015 Chiefs who won a lot of games against bad teams and QBs but disappeared as soon as they ran into a real team.
As somebody said much earlier I. This thread: they remind me of the 1995 Chiefs
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:45 AM 11-09-2020
You know oh can beat the Steelers, know one they haven't lost yet.
Is this dumbass related to Crime Fighter / Pillow Biter??

'The Steel men are coming, the Steel men are coming . . . . . . . . '

Seems about the same mentality.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:06 PM 11-10-2020
Ross Tucker has the Steelers #1.

[Reply]
Page 41 of 162
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up