« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:43 PM 01-03-2024
She is a superstar. She’s welcome to dunk on me whenever she wants.

[Reply]
TLO 12:47 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
She is a superstar. She’s welcome to dunk on me whenever she wants.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/rustic-weathered-wood-logs-royalty-free-image-1654709658.jpg?crop=0.66698xw:1xh;center,top&resize=640:*[/IMG]
Sweet image
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:49 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Sweet image
Sorry. I was distracted by my fantasy of her dunking on me in the nude. The image is now fixed.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:49 PM 01-03-2024
I'm not one to shit on a game. Wnba is not for me but I dont resent anyone who enjoys it. But I do feel like one of the reasons it hasn't caught on is that they just play different. Shooting form, speed, etc... It's not like tennis or golf where swings are mostly the same. And I think that's why Caitlin Clark is such a phenomenon. She plays with a way more fluid and fast style than I think you're used to seeing from even the best wnba players

That and college women's bball is just way more popular than wnba
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:53 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm not one to shit on a game. Wnba is not for me but I dont resent anyone who enjoys it. But I do feel like one of the reasons it hasn't caught on is that they just play different. Shooting form, speed, etc... It's not like tennis or golf where swings are mostly the same. And I think that's why Caitlin Clark is such a phenomenon. She plays with a way more fluid and fast style than I think you're used to seeing from even the best wnba players

That and college women's bball is just way more popular than wnba
They don't just play different, they play worse in every meaningful way. Why watch Caitlin Clark when you could watch Curry?

Like I said earlier, is any NBA team going to draft her? That tells you all you need to know.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:00 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They don't just play different, they play worse in every meaningful way. Why watch Caitlin Clark when you could watch Curry?

Like I said earlier, is any NBA team going to draft her? That tells you all you need to know.
So what? Women's tennis is still enjoyable to watch if you have two players playing at the same skill level.

Why even watch college sports if it's inferior to pro? That's why people watch Caitlin Clark.

I'm just pointing to women's bball being a little more an exception because it does look very different. Caitlin is obviouslh not as good as a men's player but she plays in a very similar style.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:12 PM 01-03-2024
So what? Women's tennis is still enjoyable to watch if you have two players playing at the same skill level.
Yes, but tennis is a different beast altogether. To a casual observer, the biggest difference between the top men's and women's tennis players is the speed of their serves. In other words, not much.

Why even watch college sports if it's inferior to pro? That's why people watch Caitlin Clark.
I don't often watch college sports for that very reason...it's inferior to pro. A few bowl games and some March Madness is about it.

I'm just pointing to women's bball being a little more an exception because it does look very different. Caitlin is obviouslh not as good as a men's player but she plays in a very similar style.
Agreed. She's obviously great...for a woman...and she plays more like a man than most. Granted, a man that couldn't ride the bench on the worst team in the G League, but a man nonetheless.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:15 PM 01-03-2024
And you wonder why your wife fucked around on you Clint
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:18 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
The old 3 step dribble rules... It was unique.
and two dribbles
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:27 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yes, but tennis is a different beast altogether. To a casual observer, the biggest difference between the top men's and women's tennis players is the speed of their serves. In other words, not much.

I don't often watch college sports for that very reason...it's inferior to pro. A few bowl games and some March Madness is about it.

Agreed. She's obviously great...for a woman...and she plays more like a man than most. Granted, a man that couldn't ride the bench on the worst team in the G League, but a man nonetheless.
Yeah I think we're mostly on the same page. I think like the tennis swing Caitlins shot and style is way more similar to men's. Of course she doesn't have nearly the same size, speed or strength as men's but it at least looks similar. I've always found other pros to be a lot choppier and more like a flick shot. Which is why she just looks different.

But then add in that college bball adds an extra level for those who follow it. They may just follow the sport out of school or town spirit. I imagine her popularity drops off a cliff once she goes pro so if she's smart she'll stay in NIL as long as she can
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:32 PM 01-03-2024
I dont really go out of my way to watch Women's sports, but occasionally I did watch KU women's volleyball since it was on my HULU homepage, and we all had a great time watching it. The fact that some of these women can make good earnings in college to do this is awesome.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:33 PM 01-03-2024
Clint is the man. The reason why most of y'all support women's college basketball is because it's as close as you'll get to a woman
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:37 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And you wonder why your wife ****ed around on you Clint
Keep being a feminist, and you'll end up getting pegged by your wife. Lol
[Reply]
kstater 02:17 PM 01-03-2024
Their only loss is to KState. Kstates only loss is to them. Both were good games. Rare playing two non conference games against same team.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:25 PM 01-03-2024
The weirdest shit I remember was 6 on 6 basketball.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 125
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Up