ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+ coming November 12th
Sure-Oz 07:49 PM 04-11-2019
November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
[Reply]
Mecca 08:18 AM 11-12-2019
ESPN + is great if you like hockey or want to watch some extra stuff, if you aren't into watching lots of hockey or baseball though it won't give you much.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:56 AM 11-12-2019
Browsing the content this morning before work I can see that I'll be watching a good dose of Mandalorian, XMen cartoons, and Spiderman cartoons this week =)
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:49 AM 11-12-2019
Disney getting hammered. I cannot even get logged in. In the que for chat...over 30 minute wait. I tried to log in, but it wants to send me a six digit code to verify my account the first time...and the email with it never comes.

I think it is safe to say Disney+ is gonna be big.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:21 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Disney getting hammered. I cannot even get logged in. In the que for chat...over 30 minute wait. I tried to log in, but it wants to send me a six digit code to verify my account the first time...and the email with it never comes.

I did mine at 7 this morning and got signed up quickly, now though it tells me my net connection is bad when I try to watch so safe to say their getting hit hard.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:32 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I did mine at 7 this morning and got signed up quickly, now though it tells me my net connection is bad when I try to watch so safe to say their getting hit hard.
I was reading on reddit...lots of folks are connecting. Mandolarian is not streaming for most folks and a lot of folks are barely able to log in.

They are getting pounded for sure. I would like to just get in to at least get the account finalized so when things do lighten up I can get in with no problems.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:37 AM 11-12-2019
I was reading on reddit...lots of folks are connecting. Mandolarian is not streaming for most folks and a lot of folks are barely able to log in.

They are getting pounded for sure. I would like to just get in to at least get the account finalized so when things do lighten up I can get in with no problems.
Although if you did the bundle ESPN+ works great lol.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:13 PM 11-12-2019
It took a minute to load this morning when I first signed up and I got the connection error message, but I was still able to navigate and started Endgame up just to test and it started playing with out issue. I’m now streaming Blackbeard’s Ghost I’m with our issue.
[Reply]
Fish 12:14 PM 11-12-2019
Just keep in mind, the more popularity that Disney+ gets, the more likely they will be to remove all of their existing content from other streaming providers.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:56 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just keep in mind, the more popularity that Disney+ gets, the more likely they will be to remove all of their existing content from other streaming providers.
That's going to happen anyway....that's coming in general, Netflix is going to get smacked.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:56 PM 11-12-2019
Lol. Lucas steals the day as he changed Star Wars once again. He added in a word for the Han shoots Greedo Scene. “Maclunkey”. WTF???!

How...? Who...? How is this something someone decided to do? I can’t even make a clear thought about this. pic.twitter.com/buC5ptGQ7S

— Mike Ryan (@mikeryan) November 12, 2019

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 12:59 PM 11-12-2019
Just went home during lunch & set it up as the wife & kid are home for snow & figured they might want to watch some Disney stuff. I was able to get 3 devices logged in & set up no problem so hopefully they've worked through most of the issues.
[Reply]
luv 01:05 PM 11-12-2019

No issues today for me.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:03 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Just went home during lunch & set it up as the wife & kid are home for snow & figured they might want to watch some Disney stuff. I was able to get 3 devices logged in & set up no problem so hopefully they've worked through most of the issues.

I had no issues either when I went to lunch and got it setup. So far it is working great and started watching Empire Strikes Back for the 100th time.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:51 PM 11-12-2019
I’ve been having some buffering issues as the afternoon has gotten later. Kids getting home from school and jumping on to check it out for the first time most likely. This evening could very well be sketchy too.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 06:12 PM 11-12-2019
Finally got the code and got my account verified. Works great on my Nvidia Shield.

Gonna watch The Mandalorian here in a bit...gonna be awesome!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up