ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Media Center>Netflix: The Witcher
keg in kc 12:08 PM 05-17-2017
Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:23 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Whatever, dlpshit.
I know you are, but what am I?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:27 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Henry Cavill is a boss... now set to star in a series based on the Warhammer game/book/whatever else it is. With all the shit he is going through he could have his own thread.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-series-amazon
Also executive producer. I know absolutely nothing about the Warhammer franchise, but I'm totally in for this.
[Reply]
unlurking 12-16-2022, 01:47 PM
This message has been deleted by unlurking.
Otter 09:36 AM 12-18-2022
Well, damn, how did I miss the news Cavill was leaving the show? I cancelled netflix shortly after I finished this series and season three was the only reason to renew the subscription.

I'll wait for feedback and/or torrent.

Adios, netflix.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:23 PM 04-26-2023

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:28 PM 06-12-2023

[Reply]
Bowser 03:28 PM 06-12-2023
I struggled mightily to get through season 2, but this looks pretty bad ass.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:28 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I struggled mightily to get through season 2, but this looks pretty bad ass.
It's a good looking trailer, but keep in mind that something happened during the filming that was so shitty it made Cavill, a guy who absolutely loved his character and the material, quit.

I'm going to have to hear fantastic things about it from people I trust (and that includes zero current professional critics) before I ever bother to watch a second of it.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:58 PM 07-02-2023
Anyone getting into this so far?

As a guy who was a sporadic viewer through the first couple of seasons, I'm actually quite enjoying this season. I say that yet expect someone who is faithful to the source material and the first two seasons to tell me how wrong I am, lol. I've enjoyed the buildup, but can't decide if I have enjoyed how things have gone down through five episodes.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:37 PM 07-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Anyone getting into this so far?

As a guy who was a sporadic viewer through the first couple of seasons, I'm actually quite enjoying this season. I say that yet expect someone who is faithful to the source material and the first two seasons to tell me how wrong I am, lol. I've enjoyed the buildup, but can't decide if I have enjoyed how things have gone down through five episodes.
I'm waiting to hear the opinion of somebody else before I bother with it.

Consider yourself to be my canary in the Netflix coalmine. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 04:13 PM 07-03-2023
Henry Cavill is leaving after this season, he had constant arguments with the writers and show runner. He apparently loves the books and games while the writers don't and want to change things..which lead to arguments.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:16 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Henry Cavill is leaving after this season, he had constant arguments with the writers and show runner. He apparently loves the books and games while the writers don't and want to change things..which lead to arguments.
Apparently, he's a giant nerd and takes it all very seriously when he's involved with it, which I don't really blame him for. That's kind of why I'm looking forward to his Warhammer 40K project, even though I know next to nothing about that universe, because he's so precise and faithful to the source material.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:23 AM 07-04-2023
There are some good parts to this season, but, like netflix usually does, they have thrown in a bunch of gay, weird, woke shit that doesnt make sense.

As you watch it you can see how Cavill would look at the script and say its not the way it was written or should be.

Meh
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:03 PM 07-06-2023
Just watched the first episode of the new season and I have no idea what’s going on.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 07-07-2023
I don't really think it's even all that woke I think it's a show that has a bunch of writers that don't like the source material and a show runner that thinks Yennifer is the main character.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:19 PM 07-10-2023
Three episodes in and it’s just the most confusing mess I think I’ve ever stuck with watching.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up