ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 101
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:51 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
They overachieved in the back half of the season and through most of the playoffs. They're a sadsack franchise going against an established big market team. If pointing this out is negative then I dunno what to tell you.
I don't see what pasco saying to be unreasonable.

The first 2 periods were even. The Bruins destroy the Blues when they are on the PP. The Blues PP is dogshit, too.

Third period was unfortunate and involved 1 weak/flukely goal, but that doesn't mean the Blues are running on sunshine and rainbows. They can win in Boston Wednesday, doesn't mean they will.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 06:34 AM 06-10-2019
What happened to all the hitting by the Blues?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:34 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I don't see what pasco saying to be unreasonable.

The first 2 periods were even. The Bruins destroy the Blues when they are on the PP. The Blues PP is dogshit, too.

Third period was unfortunate and involved 1 weak/flukely goal, but that doesn't mean the Blues are running on sunshine and rainbows. They can win in Boston Wednesday, doesn't mean they will.
I hope you're right, but they're going to have to change some things up in order to do that. They can't play a small/fast-player's game and hope to have legs in the 3rd. And Boston knows it, that's why Boston let's them wear themselves out for the first 30 minutes of play.

Hard shots, right at goal, climbing the ladder, hitting shins/chests/arms with rocket shots if they dare stay in the way - and God help them if they turn their backs - is a must. And if we can get them to start turning their backs to block rocket shots, that's a plus for us (especially if you send a few high ones early in the first... THAT will open opportunities for later fakes.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:24 AM 06-10-2019
Sorry, dudes. They are gonna roll Ortiz out on the ice and he's gonna say, "this is our fucking city!"

Boston wins.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:09 AM 06-10-2019
The home team is 12-4 in SCF Game Sevens.

Fucking RIP, St. Louis.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:48 PM 06-10-2019
The home team is 12-4 in SCF Game Sevens.

Fucking RIP, St. Louis.
OTWP should have known better. As soon as the series moved for certain back to STL for game six he should have locked in the profit.
There are two things left unclear after tonight:

1) who wins Conn Smythe

2) how many goals Boston wins by in game 7.
They overachieved in the back half of the season and through most of the playoffs. They're a sadsack franchise going against an established big market team. If pointing this out is negative then I dunno what to tell you.
So the front half of my qualifier still stands.

They're not winning on the road in a major media market. Especially since Binnington has finally regressed to the mean.
Well they took dumb penalties and lost the cup because of it.

Same shit; different year.

My question mostly pertains to your latest post, bumping a thread to restate your opinion for the 14th time without being prompted ..... but, what's the point of this?

Possibilities that I've come up with...
- You've never watched sports before.
- For some reason, you want people to believe you've never watched sports before.
- Some sort of dumb reverse mojo thing, where you think your hockey posts on a football board will somehow impact game 7.
- You're in the middle of a nervous breakdown because the Blues are still one win away from winning the Cup, and you're desperately trying to lower your expectations by typing all of this out for the next two days.
- You've firmly held onto the opinion since January that the Blues are frauds, and after saying it so for this long and through all of the winning and blind homers, the only thing left is to double down so you can tell everyone that you were right all along.
- You're actually a fan of the Chicago Blackhawks and have a lot more free time these days.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:51 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
- You've never watched sports before.
Obviously.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:43 PM 06-10-2019
On the Path went nuclear last night I reckon
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:43 PM 06-10-2019
After Wednesday night...they'll be singing Gloria...Dayz.. all...year...long!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
After Wednesday night...they'll be singing Gloria...Dayz.. all...year...long!
Like...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:14 PM 06-12-2019
Time for the greatest words in sports.....Game 7.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:31 PM 06-12-2019
It's now or never boys...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:35 PM 06-12-2019
FUCKING STUPID!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 06:35 PM 06-12-2019
God, Boston is all over the ice.

C'mon Blues
[Reply]
New World Order 06:37 PM 06-12-2019