ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 114
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Hound333 07:59 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I hereby nominate this thread for inclusion in the cremedalacreme. I think its punched its ticket to the Hall of Fame. :-)

I vote yes
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:09 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
Ah, yes, beastiality. This thread has it all.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:22 AM 09-07-2006
OK, kids. What has this thread taught us?
[Reply]
hawkchief 08:29 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Don't yank on a cow's dong, or you might get your teeth kicked in?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:32 AM 09-07-2006
If you sleep with someone from the Planet, be prepared to kill them afterward--if you don't want a thread posted about it?
[Reply]
jspchief 08:42 AM 09-07-2006
That a thread can go over 700 posts with having very little quality content.

I can't believe people think this if HoC worthy. The subject is, the # of posts is, but the content is sorely lacking.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:47 AM 09-07-2006
I'd like to think it's taught us to KEEP OUR PERSONAL BULLSHIT TO OURSELVES.

But probably not. Those who need the lesson are too dumb to learn it, and those who aren't already know better.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:55 AM 09-07-2006
If you give a girl Gatorade, you'll get your Dicken's Cider in return.
[Reply]
chagrin 08:58 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If you give a girl Gatorade, you'll get your Dicken's Cider in return.

:-)

Anyone have a link to that old commercial?

My favorite part was when the cowboy sounding dude said that after a long day at the office his wife can't wait to come home to have a nice warm dickens' cider....fuggin :-)!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:10 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
:-)

Anyone have a link to that old commercial?

My favorite part was when the cowboy sounding dude said that after a long day at the office his wife can't wait to come home to have a nice warm dickens' cider....fuggin :-)!!
And now you can get it in the can!!!
[Reply]
Hound333 09:19 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by jspchief:
That a thread can go over 700 posts with having very little quality content.

I can't believe people think this if HoC worthy. The subject is, the # of posts is, but the content is sorely lacking.

Actually good point. Now if Mooo were to post :-)
[Reply]
Mooooo 09:24 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Has moo ever responded in this thread?
No. :-)

Mooooo
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 09:41 AM 09-07-2006
[QUOTE=Mooooo]No. :-)

And he isn't going to. How can you people let a psycho stalker like luv monopolize so much of your time with this crap. I am the girlfriend she's talking about, and really don't appreciate the personal information she has shared with various members, or the comments I have received from them at my own website. She is a disturbed person. If it happened it happened. Get over it. Get on with it. Stop trying to get me to call your work, or get me involved with other people. Keep your personal bullshit to yourself. What sane person does this? She's a vindictive bitch, and I've had enough.

And sorry to disappoint all of you hangers on, but Moooo has not been checking in or "Lurking". It was just me, logging in under his name, to see what venom luv was spouting. She sent me a link. I can see why. You all need to get a life. This is pitiful. I am glad you found it entertaining. But now, with the threats coming to my personal webpage, it's going to stop, one way or the other.
Maybe luv would appreciate looking at striped sunshine for a while? I hear the stalker laws are enforced here.
[Reply]
Donger 09:44 AM 09-07-2006
[QUOTE=Mooosgirl]
Originally Posted by Mooooo:
No. :-)

And he isn't going to. How can you people let a psycho stalker like luv monopolize so much of your time with this crap. I am the girlfriend she's talking about, and really don't appreciate the personal information she has shared with various members, or the comments I have received from them at my own website. She is a disturbed person. If it happened it happened. Get over it. Get on with it. Stop trying to get me to call your work, or get me involved with other people. Keep your personal bullshit to yourself. What sane person does this? She's a vindictive bitch, and I've had enough.

And sorry to disappoint all of you hangers on, but Moooo has not been checking in or "Lurking". It was just me, logging in under his name, to see what venom luv was spouting. She sent me a link. I can see why. You all need to get a life. This is pitiful. I am glad you found it entertaining. But now, with the threats coming to my personal webpage, it's going to stop, one way or the other.
Maybe luv would appreciate looking at striped sunshine for a while? I hear the stalker laws are enforced here.
* Donger gets popcorn, and digital camera *

So, are you okay with the apparent fact that your boyfriend was banging luv?
[Reply]
wutamess 09:46 AM 09-07-2006
And the shit hits the fan!
Just MIGHT make it to classic status

3... 2.... 1.....
[Reply]
Page 49 of 114
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up