ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 981 of 3903
« First < 481881931971977978979980981 9829839849859911031108114811981 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:10 PM 04-01-2020
New Kansas COVID 19 Dashboard from Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE). Pretty interesting data in there....

https://public.tableau.com/profile/k...VID-19CaseData
[Reply]
RunKC 12:10 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
You guys should probably start thinking about the fact that we aren't likely having an NFL this year.
Premature. If we are entering the worst of this in the coming 2-3 weeks, then there’s a great possibility we do have a season. China has reopened theatres and started getting things back to normal.

I would imagine we’ll start to see something similar begin to formulate in May
[Reply]
petegz28 12:11 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
But what is essential? Like I bought dishwasher tabs today is that essential?
Exactly. Is a new mixing bowl essential? What about a new office chair? Or toys? What about lawn "stuff'?

I don't see how you do it
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:12 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Premature. If we are entering the worst of this in the coming 2-3 weeks, then there’s a great possibility we do have a season. China has reopened theatres and started getting things back to normal.

China is putting their baseball season off
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:13 PM 04-01-2020

China was going to reopen theatres and then 'indefinitely suspended' said plan.

It's a real possibility.

No major public or political entity is going to want to be the first to go forward. The NFL damn sure won't be.

They'll talk big until nut cutting time but 'protect the shield' has always been first and foremost for them. They will NOT move forward w/ any remaining public health concerns.

And they'll have PSA after PSA after PSA w/ an "NFL Cares" tag at the end of it telling you why they're delaying the season...
[Reply]
Mecca 12:13 PM 04-01-2020
I wonder if in a few years we'll all look back and say the Covid quarantine really jump started my weight gain and we all talk about the covid 20 we put on.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:14 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Vermont is telling Costco and Wal-Mart to sell only essential products. This is a double-edged sword. It will deter some people from getting out but it will also cause increased hoarding. People will go buy "essentials" just to get out of the house.
Getting out isn’t the issue imo . You don’t have to go to the store to get out of the house.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:14 PM 04-01-2020

You must have missed the part where China ordered all theaters to close again.

No one is going to convince me that a country the size of the US with 1 billion more people has virtually no new cases.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:15 PM 04-01-2020
I wonder if in a few years we'll all look back and say the Covid quarantine really jump started my weight gain and we all talk about the covid 20 we put on.
Lol yeah no shit
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:17 PM 04-01-2020
Covidly shows 980 U.S. deaths in the past 24 hours. The 1k milestone is nigh.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:17 PM 04-01-2020

Health officials have already said they think the midwest is 10-14 days out from flattening the curve but the between time is going to be reqlly bad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:18 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You must have missed the part where China ordered all theaters to close again.

No one is going to convince me that a country the size of the US with 1 billion more people has virtually no new cases.
They were throwing western journalists out 72 hours before they re-opened.

Everyone and their mother knew why.

Fuck the Chinese government, man.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:19 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Covidly shows 980 U.S. deaths in the past 24 hours. The 1k milestone is nigh.
I think there’s some over lap on those though. It looks weird sometimes
[Reply]
RunKC 12:19 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
China was going to reopen theatres and then 'indefinitely suspended' said plan.

It's a real possibility.

No major public or political entity is going to want to be the first to go forward. The NFL damn sure won't be.

They'll talk big until nut cutting time but 'protect the shield' has always been first and foremost for them. They will NOT move forward w/ any remaining public health concerns.

And they'll have PSA after PSA after PSA w/ an "NFL Cares" tag at the end of it telling you why they're delaying the season...
Did not hear that. Interesting.

Christ almighty. Can’t imagine the NFL draft being the last sporting “event” to happen this year.

My god that would just suck ass
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:20 PM 04-01-2020
That's an excuse you can stay at home and still eat in a deficit plus it's free to exercise outdoors and the weather is beautiful!
[Reply]
Page 981 of 3903
« First < 481881931971977978979980981 9829839849859911031108114811981 > Last »
Up