ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 286
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 03:59 PM 10-06-2023
She sounded exactly like a mom who was told not to say a fucking word.

Had she said anything as innocent as "she's a lovely girl," they would have been staging a Superbowl wedding with Usher officiating.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:15 PM 10-06-2023
Jfc. This is like someone who’s never met Andy Reid claiming he hates mahomes because the best he said about him in a press conference was “yeah, kid was pretty good” unenthusiastically. She’s not some pretentious celeb begging for interviews. She is just a regular person fielding question from weird ass gossip vultures and she’s respecting her sons privacy
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM 10-06-2023
The Donna kelce interview was a gossip shows version of “coachspeak”
[Reply]
ghak99 06:35 PM 10-06-2023
Now we're getting to the really dumb shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't enjoy the over the top stuff going on next to her in the suite. We're talking about a woman who has watched both her sons play all over the country and do everything from fail to succeed on the biggest stage. It's just another game for her. She probably would have rather sit there in near silence with someone who knew football, while hoping for no injuries, and just enjoyed taking it in instead of having to be polite to the entourage of over the top strangers that tagged along with her son's new fling.

While she's rather experienced with the media now, she's no actor and there's probably not a single answer she could have given that wouldn't have been tore apart or revealed some form of the awkwardness the situation is putting her in.

She should probably just decline interviews of this type. It's a no win situation for her and her son.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:39 PM 10-06-2023
They could both become even wealthier by starting a couples OnlyFans
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:22 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They could both become even wealthier by starting a couples OnlyFans
I would like to hear Travis making caveman noises as you seem cum dripping down tay tays ass
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:49 PM 10-06-2023
God damn, returds in here acting like Mama Kelce doesn't like Taylor based on a brief clip. Too many of you all like to play detective and just suck at it, tbh.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:50 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God damn, returds in here acting like Mama Kelce doesn't like Taylor based on a brief clip. Too many of you all like to play detective and just suck at it, tbh.
Lot of Beta TMZ boys on Chiefsplanet.

Sad!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:53 PM 10-06-2023
Highest estrogen level thread in CP history?
[Reply]
Katipan 08:03 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Highest estrogen level thread in CP history?
Now it is.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:06 PM 10-06-2023
Ok Mr. 15 years and 600 posts why are you mad at that post? Are you fucking Bearcat?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:13 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Katicat:
Ok Mr. 15 years and 600 posts why are you mad at that post? Are you fucking Bearcat?
Are YOU fucking Bearcat? I see the name and I know there's somethin fucky going on.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:34 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Are YOU ****ing Bearcat? I see the name and I know there's somethin ****y going on.
The last mod who changed my name isn't here anymore.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:54 PM 10-06-2023
It’s just that all of us here on CP love you both and think you’re perfect for each other. ����
[Reply]
jdubya 09:14 PM 10-06-2023
This entire thread is so cringe....
[Reply]
Page 110 of 286
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up