ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Dante84 Appreciation Thread***
MVChiefFan 03:17 PM 04-29-2023
Dude always brings it during the draft!

Awesome job per usual, brother. Appreciate ya!
[Reply]
srvy 05:06 PM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dude come on, you've been trying to pick a fight all day

Fix yourself a nice drink and ease up
I don't care those turds deserve to be called out. Always shouting down others' opinions as if they are all that matters. They have a whole room for their swell heads to blow each other off. Bullshit like I know the pick but you all are not going to like it. Dante puts in the hard work and asks for no spoilers but those hyper spaz asses can't contain themselves. If you can't control yourself do in the room that was made for you. Mods should have booted them from the start. Anyone else the would have been.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:20 PM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
I don't care those turds deserve to be called out. Always shouting down others' opinions as if they are all that matters. They have a whole room for their swell heads to blow each other off. Bullshit like I know the pick but you all are not going to like it. Dante puts in the hard work and asks for no spoilers but those hyper spaz asses can't contain themselves. If you can't control yourself do in the room that was made for you. Mods should have booted them from the start. Anyone else the would have been.
The only one doing it was Mecca. Go fuck yourself, Grandpa.
[Reply]
Toad 05:57 PM 04-29-2023
Thanks Dante!
‘Ppreciate you brother!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:05 PM 04-29-2023
I appreciate all your efforts very much!
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:10 PM 04-29-2023
Yep, he’s great. Top ten member of this board for sure.
[Reply]
srvy 06:17 PM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The only one doing it was Mecca. Go fuck yourself, Grandpa.
:-)

[Reply]
The Franchise 06:30 PM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
:-)

Good job finding gifs that show the emotions you’re feeling. Also congrats on knowing how to embed gifs. I’m sure that shit is hard from your Jitterbug phone.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:41 PM 04-29-2023
Perfection as usual. Thanks
[Reply]
rico 06:43 PM 04-29-2023
Dante I tell you what, every year I get a squirrelly thought of starting one of these threads, not because I want to, but just to be a dbag because I know that it’d set the squirrels loose in your head with OCD if you observed my disorganized manner of putting it together….

But I never do it… because I like you and I think that it would be doing the forum a disservice if anyone else managed these threads. You the man. Thank you for your time on these!
[Reply]
Bowser 06:54 PM 04-29-2023
Dante is on top of this weekend every year, and it's greatly appreciated!

I just have zero idea how he has entire scouting breakdown ready to go and in the thread starter on whomever we take within seconds, that's impressive.....
[Reply]
lewdog 06:57 PM 04-29-2023
Just too legit.

You've earned a spot.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...=323419&page=8
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 07:00 PM 04-29-2023
He is the Patrick Mahomes of draft day content, absolute nails as always.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:02 PM 04-29-2023
Thanks for all you do Dante. You make this place great. Much appreciated!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 PM 04-29-2023
I'll even tip my cap
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:48 PM 04-29-2023
As an extremely busy man that follows the Chiefs as best as life will allow me, I say thank you for the reliability of information. I know when I have a brief minute to check info, ChiefsPlanet is the website to check.

I know that there will be a mass thread to read how other teams are faring throughout the draft as well as the knee-jerk reactions to picks that always provide a good laugh.

I also know that there will be threads dedicated to each individual player. Those threads provide me quick access to assess the benefits this pick will provide the team in an instant. They also provide a place to find solid debate on the pros and cons of a drafted player. It is all so much more organized with these threads in particular.

All of this makes me able to keep my finger on the pulse within the course of my insanely busy life.

Thank you, Dante84! You are greatly appreciated.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up