ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:56 AM 01-27-2024
I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the fuck you want to brag about.
[Reply]
scho63 01:49 PM 04-19-2024
My brother and sister are great human beings. Not like their asshole older brother that posts on CP. :-)
[Reply]
KCJake 02:42 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Congrats on the senior part! If she ever becomes a crack whore, let me know.
I got next
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:54 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by chinaski:
My Paternal Grandfather survived Normandy, Belgium and Germany with the 332nd Engineers. He met my Grandmother in England at a dance and conceived my father.

My Maternal Grandfather was a Browning M2 gunner on a Douglas SBD Dive Bomber. He participated in pretty much every action post Midway in the Pacific until a Japanese Zero exploded so close to their airplane that he was partially blinded. He was grounded after that, but continued to serve in the military.

I am thankful for both of these men, and I think this is brag worthy.
My maternal grandfather served in WWI. He never talked about it, but he got a Purple Heart.

My maternal uncle served in WWII in the pacific. He also never talked about it, but he also got a Purple Heart.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:50 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
My maternal grandfather served in WWI. He never talked about it, but he got a Purple Heart.

My maternal uncle served in WWII in the pacific. He also never talked about it, but he also got a Purple Heart.
My paternal Grandfather never said much either. He told me few stories in my youth, but it was mostly nonsense stuff. He was never serious, just brushed it off. A few years before he died in 2013, he opened up to me. He was 93 years old. I never saw him cry until that day. I loved him so much. Normandy was hell. He lived through it.

I never met my maternal Grandfather. He died before I was born. My uncle told me what he did during the war.
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:13 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
I once banged a co-worker on my first day in the office...in her cubical. I banged her roommate a few months later.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:03 PM 04-19-2024
My 6th great grandpa signed the declaration of Independence. A direct line between my dad to his dad to his dad etc. He was one of the richest men in America at the time. Owned pretty much all of what is now Queens, the Bronx.

Had a town named after our family. When he signed the declaration of Independence. The British immediately claimed all his land, buildings, and banks.

He was a good friend of George Washington. They fought together in the indian wars. He was the first governor of the state of NY. The Militia leader during the war. After the war they offered to return his lands, but he refused.

His son went out to the wilderness to preach the gospel and start a church in Tennessee. His son went to start the first farm in Fordland Missouri and start a church. And that's where my family is from these days, Rogersville and Springfield Missouri.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Morris
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:24 PM 04-19-2024
I was a bitch a few months ago and I complained about how I hated my new job in a thread I made. And a few months afterwards I made a thread while I was drunk about being depressed at said job still.
And I told those **** faces to **** off and I got a new job recently that pays better and treats me super ****ing well and that I see a future with. That’s all I got folks.
[Reply]
phisherman 11:23 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My 6th great grandpa signed the declaration of Independence. A direct line between my dad to his dad to his dad etc. He was one of the richest men in America at the time. Owned pretty much all of what is now Queens, the Bronx.

Had a town named after our family. When he signed the declaration of Independence. The British immediately claimed all his land, buildings, and banks.

He was a good friend of George Washington. They fought together in the indian wars. He was the first governor of the state of NY. The Militia leader during the war. After the war they offered to return his lands, but he refused.

His son went out to the wilderness to preach the gospel and start a church in Tennessee. His son went to start the first farm in Fordland Missouri and start a church. And that's where my family is from these days, Rogersville and Springfield Missouri.
Which son of Lewis' do you descend from? Lewis Morris isn't in my direct paternal line but he is a 6th or 7th great granduncle through my mother's father.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04-20-2024, 11:44 AM
This message has been deleted by Hog's Gone Fishin.
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:45 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Crazy, his dad, your 7th Great Granddad came here through Barbados...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up