ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
Mecca 12:25 PM 02-25-2020
A real weird thing coming out is what is gonna happen with Isiah Simmons, some people think he's a safety, some think he's a LB.....others think he's gonna be a bust because he's an athlete without a position.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:29 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A real weird thing coming out is what is gonna happen with Isiah Simmons, some people think he's a safety, some think he's a LB.....others think he's gonna be a bust because he's an athlete without a position.
Hes Myles Jack
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:32 PM 02-25-2020
I noticed that most of the "LB" coming out are light in weight. They are more coverage backers instead of 3 down LB prospects.

Normally only 4 positions for the 1st round. QB, LT, CB, Pass Rusher. We can take a WR later. We need CB in a bad way.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:36 PM 02-25-2020
He’s a higher rated Dorian O’Daniel.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:39 PM 02-25-2020
Also OU and the Big 12 in general has had a ton of failures at the WR position, I kind of wonder if he is going to slide a bit because of some of that.
This is the thinking that lead to 9 dumb franchises passing on Patrick Mahomes
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:40 PM 02-25-2020
Former Alabama wide receiver and 2020 NFL draft prospect Jerry Jeudy apologized Tuesday for wearing a Star of David necklace at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.
Jeudy tweeted "Don't mean no disrespect to the Jewish people! I'm sorry to the people who take my chain offensive!!"

Yeah it isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things but also what were you thinking, you dumbass
[Reply]
Mecca 12:41 PM 02-25-2020
The thing is, he isn't just a light LB, up until this past year he was a safety. Jack at least played LB through college.

If you go watch a lot of his breakdowns, his best position is basically playing that nickel overhang box backer spot. I think he will excel as a nickel backer/box safety type but do you wanna use a top 15 pick on a guy who may just be a really high end Dan Sorenson that is never really a true weakside LB?

That's a tough call.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:43 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s a higher rated Dorian O’Daniel.
He has more natural ability and size than that, but right now he's a guy Clemson just moved around and he never really had a true position, that can cause some angst.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:47 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why not take a WR in the first? This team has proven that with offensive weapons.....it’s damn near unstoppable for an entire game. Unless a defensive stud falls to us.....add more ****ing weapons.
So much this! We have a 24 year Michael fricken Jordan at QB. Quite possibly the fastest player to ever take the field in the NFL in Tyreek Hill and the best TE in the game in Kelce. How do you highlight the talents of these three even more? Double freaking down and surround them with even more playmakers! Sit back and watch Mahomes shatter every record in the book.

All of that being said have a strange feeling Veach finds a way to keep Watkins and we are set at WR.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:48 PM 02-25-2020
He has more natural ability and size than that, but right now he's a guy Clemson just moved around and he never really had a true position, that can cause some angst.
Isn’t that what O’Daniel did at Clemson?
[Reply]
RunKC 12:53 PM 02-25-2020
Looks like Denver might be replacing Mongo

#Broncos will wait until after the draft on deciding if they will pick up Bolles fifth year option.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:56 PM 02-25-2020
Can Veach work his magic??

The Chiefs would like to retain both - we’ll see how creative they can be. Both players love Kansas City and love being Chiefs, which could factor in as well. https://t.co/K4DPNlamq0

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:58 PM 02-25-2020

The Chiefs have met with a handful of day 1/2 WR prospects��
-Tee Higgins
-Jalen Reagor
-Justin Jefferson
-Aaron Fuller
-Juwan Johnson
-Donovan Peoples-Jones#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:00 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I have to be honest, I know we have bigger needs, but I would love to go WR in the 1st.

That’s probably why I’m hesitant to get my hopes up.

But I agree, if Mahomes is loaded with weapons for his entire career, he’s winning several Super Bowls.

There’s a really good chance that WR is BPA at 32.
Feel the same way. Best player available - except for QB of course. If that happens to be a WR or RB, I have no problem with that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 PM 02-25-2020
I’ve told people since the super bowL ended that we need a WR In the first two rounds because we are losing Robinson and possibly Watkins. WR is a need! I like Jefferson
[Reply]
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up