ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 151
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:25 PM 02-24-2020
Kansas radio guy is horrible. Like masturbation with a cheese grader horrible.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 08:40 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Kansas radio guy is horrible. Like masturbation with a cheese grader horrible.
He's not quite Stan Weber horrible, but he does suck. Hate listening to him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:55 PM 02-24-2020
I’m definitely not afraid of this team losing an ugly game in March. We definitely know how to handle shit when it’s ugly.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:58 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Since WVU lost there are only 3 teams above .500 in the league. Pretty bad year for the big 12
That's where I was going with the Baylor stuff they are a good team but people like PB overrate them because there record just like SDSU. Neither of those teams would probably be in the top 10 if they were in the B1G.

KU on the other hand has stupid amounts of talent. I got them winning it all this year the only thing I think that could beat them in the tournament is a team like Oregon a few years ago, Nova a few years ago and last years Auburn team that can light it up from 3 still dont think they have enough shooting power to match that kind of performance still.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:22 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
He's not quite Stan Weber horrible, but he does suck. Hate listening to him.
LOL. Stan Weber.

He’s better than he was at the beginning. I enjoy broadcasts now when I’m in the field, but it was rough early on. Chris Piper is the guy I really miss.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:25 PM 02-24-2020
Since WVU lost there are only 3 teams above .500 in the league. Pretty bad year for the big 12
That’s usually how it goes when two of the top teams are in the same conference. Wins have to come from somewhere. That’s why everyone thinks the B1G and SEC are so good, their top teams usually get to avoid the other good teams. Big12 is usually better across the board and beat up on each other.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:30 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's where I was going with the Baylor stuff they are a good team but people like PB overrate them because there record just like SDSU. Neither of those teams would probably be in the top 10 if they were in the B1G.

KU on the other hand has stupid amounts of talent. I got them winning it all this year the only thing I think that could beat them in the tournament is a team like Oregon a few years ago, Nova a few years ago and last years Auburn team that can light it up from 3 still dont think they have enough shooting power to match that kind of performance still.
Baylor is good. I’m betting they’d be top 10 in the Big10. Other Baylor teams were soft. Even ones with more talent. But this team is different than those teams.

Both Baylor and KU have played some garbage teams, but they’re good man. Sure, Doke made Baylor look silly but they took their best defender and said you got him and got burned Gillespie is a hell of a defender. Doke is just on a different level right now.

Doesn’t mean they’d get housed like that in the Big.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 PM 02-24-2020
There's little to say after that blowout, but Jankovitch could be the worst walk-on we've ever had. Fumbled 2 balls there on passes right to him and the team went like -11 in 2.5 minutes. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:22 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
There's little to say after that blowout, but Jankovitch could be the worst walk-on we've ever had. Fumbled 2 balls there on passes right to him and the team went like -11 in 2.5 minutes. :-)
Yeah. That was rough. Crowd REALLY wanted Teahans shot to go in.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:25 PM 02-24-2020
:-) a great blowout win after a hard fought road win and your going to pick on a walk on? life must be pretty pretty good for KU fans. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:27 PM 02-24-2020
Yeah. That was rough. Crowd REALLY wanted Teahans shot to go in.
Teahan at least can shoot (I think), he made one of those earlier this year. Also forgot that Jankovitch also got blocked from the 3PT line as well during the stretch.

The best walk-ons in recent memory were probably Connor Teahan and Justin Wesley (who both eventually got scholarships).
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:29 PM 02-24-2020
Teahan at least can shoot (I think), he made one of those earlier this year. Also forgot that Jankovitch also got blocked from the 3PT line as well during the stretch.

The best walk-ons in recent memory were probably Connor Teahan and Justin Wesley (who both eventually got scholarships).
Morningstar was technically a walk on after his dad covered his costs to get another scholarship.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:31 PM 02-24-2020
Morningstar was technically a walk on after his dad covered his costs to get another scholarship.
Ah, yes. I also forgot about Moody.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:33 PM 02-24-2020
Minor quibble....why are the starters in +33 with 5 to go?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:47 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Minor quibble....why are the starters in +33 with 5 to go?
Probably because Self knows if you put Jankovitch in with five minutes to go rather than two and a half, the 30 point lead will get down to a 10 point lead.

But yeah, it shouldn't be happening.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 151
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111 > Last »
Up