ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 405 of 2686
« First < 305355395401402403404405 4064074084094154555059051405 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:40 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
How many good QB's have you played with?

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you?
:-)
Are you really this dense?
Yes, yes you are.
Mosey back over to HG and Chiefs Chick's house of retardery for the underdeveloped, please.
The flow of conversation is obviously moving a bit fast for you here.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:43 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Im excited to watch Patrick. I kinda want him to throw a pick so we see how he rebounds
Yeah, that's EXACTLY why you want him to throw a pick.

Or do you have a secret boner for Ints, and feel cheated by Shitty Smitty? Does the thought of a young QB throwing 3 TD's per Int arouse your lady parts?
Don't be shy, Gladys; share your dirty secret with us...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:51 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Or do you have a secret boner for Ints, and feel cheated by Shitty Smitty? Does the thought of a young QB throwing 3 TD's per Int arouse your lady parts?
Do you not get what he meant? He just wants to see if Mahomes can have a short memory. If he can get back out there and play with balls. Or will he play like Alex and go into a shell? It's a meaningless preseason game. The perfect time to see it. If it was a regular season game, then I'm sure that he wouldn't want that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:57 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Do you not get what he meant? He just wants to see if Mahomes can have a short memory. If he can get back out there and play with balls. Or will he play like Alex and go into a shell? It's a meaningless preseason game. The perfect time to see it. If it was a regular season game, then I'm sure that he wouldn't want that.
Penbrook has proven herself borderline psychotic these last few days. I'm not sure that you or I are in any position to speculate WHAT she means.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:02 PM 08-10-2017
As always, one thing and one thing only I fervently hope to see in preseason.

A blank injury sheet.
[Reply]
penbrook 06:15 PM 08-10-2017

Is it really that hard to comprehend what I'm saying. Even a 12 year old could understand what I'm saying.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:17 PM 08-10-2017
Is it really that hard to comprehend what I'm saying. Even a 12 year old could understand what I'm saying.
Your intentions are suspect until proven otherwise, Gladys.

Is what it is.
[Reply]
penbrook 06:20 PM 08-10-2017
Your intentions are suspect until proven otherwise, Gladys.

Is what it is.
Do I like Smitty yes I do. But I want to see Patrick succeed. What better way to see what Pat has after he throws a INT. Will he bounce back? Or will he play conservative like Smitty
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:24 PM 08-10-2017
Do I like Smitty yes I do. But I want to see Patrick succeed.
Here's another way I find myself higher on Mahomes than the 'drafturbators.'

It seems like they're just happy to draft a replacement for the worst QB in the history of organized sports.

I'm happy they drafted Mahomes, because of the potential for him to be better than EVERYONE some day, not just Alex.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:26 PM 08-10-2017
Do I like Smitty yes I do. But I want to see Patrick succeed. What better way to see what Pat has after he throws a INT. Will he bounce back? Or will he play conservative like Smitty
I hardly believe that needs to be tested. Mahomes DOES have a history and a background prior to his arrival in KC.
Does he have CB short-memory?
Of course he does.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:27 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
As always, one thing and one thing only I fervently hope to see in preseason.

A blank injury sheet.
Indeed...

Who knows if Kelce, Berry, or Logan will play. They haven't been practicing the past few days IIRC.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:35 PM 08-10-2017

It seems like they're just happy to draft a replacement for the worst QB in the history of organized sports.

I'm happy they drafted Mahomes, because of the potential for him to be better than EVERYONE some day, not just Alex.
You are quite possibly the most self-aggrandizing, lying sack of shit I have ever witnessed.
Have you EVER been able to tell the truth to yourself?
Stand on your high horse, and fuck yourself senseless with a garden rake, please.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:38 PM 08-10-2017
You are quite possibly the most self-aggrandizing, lying sack of shit I have ever witnessed.
Have you EVER been able to tell the truth to yourself?
Stand on your high horse, and fuck yourself senseless with a garden rake, please.
Every word is truth.

Maybe if you actually read what I wrote, instead of writing your own fantasy novels.

But who are we kidding? Football wouldn't be entertainment to you without people to hate and manufactured beef.

Being kind in my assessment, perhaps you are conflating my opinion that Mahomes could be a great QB with my opinion that a QB is still a member of a TEAM, not a 'get out jail free' card for everything else sucking.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:39 PM 08-10-2017

WOW WHAT A UNIQUE FUCKING OPINION! You've got to be the only Chiefs fan who thinks that!

Baby Lee, ladies and gentlemen! He likes Mahomes' potential to be a top QB in the NFL one day!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:43 PM 08-10-2017
:-)
Are you really this dense?
Yes, yes you are.
Mosey back over to HG and Chiefs Chick's house of retardery for the underdeveloped, please.
The flow of conversation is obviously moving a bit fast for you here.
Derrick Johnson has played against HOF QB's and been playing the game for two decades, and you're like "How would he know a good QB?"

Meanwhile you position yourself as a QB expert in spite of your repeated deifying of QB's that proved to be utter shite. Do I need to name all of the garbage QB's you heaped praise on?
[Reply]
Page 405 of 2686
« First < 305355395401402403404405 4064074084094154555059051405 > Last »
Up