Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:01 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As bad as I want to be rid of Pioli, this might be the one time in the next 30 years that we have the #1 overall pick.

If we go get Eric DeCosta and Chip Kelly, will you be happy if they turn around and take Star #1 overall? I won't.

If we have to keep Pioli to get Geno Smith, I'll take Pioli back. And I'm dead serious.
It doesn't matter, because Clark is going to do 2 things this offseason:

1. Fire Pioli.

2. Hire a GM and demand he takes a QB #1 overall. That will probably be the first question in the interviews.

"Are you going to take a QB in the first round this year?"

"Well, the thing is, Clark..."

"Get the fuck out."
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:27 PM 12-12-2012
I am as convinced as you are that Pioli is getting fired, so continuing to target him, in my opinion, is a waste of resources.

Taking a QB is not nearly as much of a sure thing, so we should concentrate on that.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 01:45 PM 12-12-2012
From the very beginning, this was about firing Pioli and getting rid of the FO..And this how it should end, IMO!!!

Flying a banner saying draft a QB with our first pick, is stupid...Considering (AT THIS POINT AND TIME)..There is not a QB out there that's worth a #1 pick...I don't care how much you FAP for Geno.
[Reply]
-King- 01:46 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
It doesn't matter, because Clark is going to do 2 things this offseason:

1. Fire Pioli.

2. Hire a GM and demand he takes a QB #1 overall. That will probably be the first question in the interviews.

"Are you going to take a QB in the first round this year?"

"Well, the thing is, Clark..."

"Get the fuck out."
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:48 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by BourbonMan:
From the very beginning, this was about firing Pioli and getting rid of the FO..And this how it should end, IMO!!!

Flying a banner saying draft a QB with our first pick, is stupid...Considering (AT THIS POINT AND TIME)..There is not a QB out there that's worth a #1 pick...I don't care how much you FAP for Geno.
So who do you think we should trot out at QB next year?
[Reply]
BourbonMan 01:56 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
So who do you think we should trot out at QB next year?
At this point..I don't know...Will have to wait and see what happens in the Combine...But I personally like more traditional QB's, rather than Hybrid's. I'm old school.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:57 PM 12-12-2012

what's with all teh noobs who haven't watched any of the QBs play showing up to tell us how bad they are?
[Reply]
Groves 02:06 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I am as convinced as you are that Pioli is getting fired, so continuing to target him, in my opinion, is a waste of resources.

Taking a QB is not nearly as much of a sure thing, so we should concentrate on that.
I thought we were settled in the thinking that going past getting rid of Pioli was not wise.

Getting much more than that into personnel decisions comes off as hick armchair quarterback.

Not that we have zero evaluation skills, but rather we realize that even amongst ourselves we wouldn't have identical draft charts.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 02:09 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
what's with all teh noobs who haven't watched any of the QBs play showing up to tell us how bad they are?
Who says I haven't been watching the QB situation, just because I don't post about it every 10 seconds, doesn't mean I'm not informed.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 02:09 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Groves:
I thought we were settled in the thinking that going past getting rid of Pioli was not wise.

Getting much more than that into personnel decisions comes off as hick armchair quarterback.

Not that we have zero evaluation skills, but rather we realize that even amongst ourselves we wouldn't have identical draft charts.
THIS!!
[Reply]
patteeu 02:11 PM 12-12-2012
I agree. As soon as you start getting specific about something beyond "fire pioli", you're bound to alienate a portion of your support. I wouldn't distract from the focus with a "draft a QB" message and certainly not one that named a specific QB.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 02:41 PM 12-12-2012
Who says I haven't been watching the QB situation, just because I don't post about it every 10 seconds, doesn't mean I'm not informed.
you haven't, that's how i know

it's the same vague things about smith that people show up to say...things you wouldn't say if you had actually watched more than 1 play on espn
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02:44 PM 12-12-2012
Happy Holidays - Fire Pioli - SOC
[Reply]
DeezNutz 02:54 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Happy Holidays - Fire Pioli - SOC
:-).

I like it.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 02:59 PM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
you haven't, that's how i know

it's the same vague things about smith that people show up to say...things you wouldn't say if you had actually watched more than 1 play on espn
And what bad/vague things have I said about Geno or for that matter any QB...Like I said before...I'm old school..I like the tradional pocket QB's, rather than the Hybrid QB's.
[Reply]
Page 511 of 603
« First < 11411461501507508509510511 512513514515521561 > Last »
Up