ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Wednesday injury/practice report
-King- 01:30 PM 01-20-2021

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid addresses Quarterback Patrick Mahomes' status

"He looked good, he is in the protocol, there are only certain things he can do, it's a limited basis, but he took all the snaps and feels good. We just have to follow the protocols close as we possibly can."

— Hayley Lewis 👑 (@HayleyLewisKSHB) January 20, 2021

‼️CHIEFS INJURY UPDATE‼️ @Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Sammy Watkins were all a part of Wednesday's practice. Reid said Thursday's practice is the big day. #ChiefsKingdom #RunItBack #BUFvsKC https://t.co/kXT4zcL87C pic.twitter.com/bjearxZXv8

— KMBC (@kmbc) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:10 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we win, money well spent...
IF?!?!?
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 05:19 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we win, money well spent...
It's not the money I'm worried about. It's the possibility that Sammy may care so much about that incentive that he would sit out a divisional playoff game to try to obtain it. It doesn't exactly scream "killer instinct." Let's just hope he comes through the next couple games and then worry about replacing him next season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:20 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
Let's just hope he comes through the next couple games and then worry about replacing him next season.
Exactly this.

Let the $1.25M be his parting gift.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:09 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I've also seen several Bills fans suggest on their board that Buffalo should hit Pat hard and high to try to put him right back into the protocol.

Mike Florio would be so proud of that line of thought.
This O line better come out slinging snot and spitting blood, and I sincerely believe Andy Heck will have them ready to do that

I've relentlessly slammed him over the years, but the truth is that he gets more from less than any O line coach in the NFL... the insane amount of juggling he has pulled off with this constantly rotating collection of UDFA's and 6th round projects is nothing short of AMAZING

Truth be told, we need an... "Andy Heck Appreciation Thread"
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:20 PM 01-20-2021

Big difference today from last week for Clyde, no tape on the ankles. Playoff Sammy's return is key as well. #Chiefs

(Pic Courtesy: https://t.co/cfvS4bDJ2F) pic.twitter.com/9qUvPGZDJK

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
-King- 07:27 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It really blows my mind that Clyde is back already. I'm kind of thinking he'll have a big game this week too.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:29 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
It really blows my mind that Clyde is back already. I'm kind of thinking he'll have a big game this week too.
Good to be young and yeah I think he will be super fresh and will have a big game.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:32 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
IF?!?!?
:-) He only gets paid the bonus if we win...
[Reply]
joethomas 07:52 PM 01-20-2021
I'm surprised anyone would say people sit games out on purpose to earn a bonus later. Not only does that make no sense, to deprive the team of a starter in the hopes that they will win, but athletes want to play in the biggest games. You don't get where they are with that kind of mentality. Playing on the big stage is how you make money, not supposedly shutting it down just because you don't care at all, except for some bonus
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:55 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
My guy Sam Watkins gonna go for 135 and 2 TDs

You heard it here first.
I sure hope so, as he has been mostly a no show this year, pretty much a pattern
[Reply]
-King- 07:56 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
I'm surprised anyone would say people sit games out on purpose to earn a bonus later. Not only does that make no sense, to deprive the team of a starter in the hopes that they will win, but athletes want to play in the biggest games. You don't get where they are with that kind of mentality. Playing on the big stage is how you make money, not supposedly shutting it down just because you don't care at all, except for some bonus
Yeah people get super weird when it comes to athletes with injuries. A few players play through injuries and people think every player can do it and that every injury is can be played through and that when a player doesn't play through injury, its because they just chose not to play.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:58 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

He kept Garrett from wrecking the game. That's all you can ask, even from Schwartz. Garrett is that good.
Was it Robinson that basically juked Garrett out of the game? Garrett went down and was not a factor after that.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:58 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah people get super weird when it comes to athletes with injuries. A few players play through injuries and people think every player can do it and that every injury is can be played through and that when a player doesn't play through injury, its because they just chose not to play.
To be fair, the Eric Berry debacle ruined a lot of us
[Reply]
SupDock 07:59 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Was it Robinson that basically juked Garrett out of the game? Garrett went down and was not a factor after that.
That was Kelce I think

Edit, I'm absolutely wrong. I'm thinking about Ward I think.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:03 PM 01-20-2021
It’s telling that Reid never even mentions Schwartz.
Sad, but telling.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up