ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Wednesday injury/practice report
-King- 01:30 PM 01-20-2021

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid addresses Quarterback Patrick Mahomes' status

"He looked good, he is in the protocol, there are only certain things he can do, it's a limited basis, but he took all the snaps and feels good. We just have to follow the protocols close as we possibly can."

— Hayley Lewis 👑 (@HayleyLewisKSHB) January 20, 2021

‼️CHIEFS INJURY UPDATE‼️ @Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Sammy Watkins were all a part of Wednesday's practice. Reid said Thursday's practice is the big day. #ChiefsKingdom #RunItBack #BUFvsKC https://t.co/kXT4zcL87C pic.twitter.com/bjearxZXv8

— KMBC (@kmbc) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:59 PM 01-20-2021
We’re going to annihilate these guys.

And F you too Thurman Thomas...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:01 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Ultimate revenge game. He’s not missing Buffalo again.
That narrative you guys create lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:08 PM 01-20-2021
We won it all last year without Gay so we can do it again. Glad all the others are in. Miss Schwartz though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:15 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We won it all last year without Gay so we can do it again. Glad all the others are in. Miss Schwartz though.
Remmers looked okay against the Browns. At least from what I can remember.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:16 PM 01-20-2021
in the live video of practice today, before they went inside, Mahomes toe looked like it wasn't bothering him too much...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:16 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
We’re going to annihilate these guys.

And F you too Thurman Thomas...
What did Thomas do?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:17 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:

It would sure nice to have Gay.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:19 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It would sure nice to have Gay.
Against the Browns, it would have been nice. Against the Bills, not really needed.

I get that people are really high on him, he's going to be talented. But he really didn't play more than 25% of the snaps all season. He's not an integral piece, at least not yet.
[Reply]
wazu 02:21 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What did Thomas do?
Destroyed us 27 years ago in the AFC Championship game.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:24 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Against the Browns, it would have been nice. Against the Bills, not really needed.

I get that people are really high on him, he's going to be talented. But he really didn't play more than 25% of the snaps all season. He's not an integral piece, at least not yet.
I think he would have done well spying Allen.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:25 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
So... the fact that breeland is practicing and no one is saying a word about this just shows all the bullshit by the national media being worried about mahomes well being is just that. The only people who question how he is being handled are the national chiefs haters(how dare a small market that isn’t Green Bay dare win a Super Bowl) or bills fans who just don’t want 15 to play.
I don’t know which people you’re talking about, but there’s little to say about either Mahomes or Breeland given that the protocol limits their work here and that no one can predict with certainty that the work allowed won’t generate a setback.

It would be foolish to limit their work beyond what the protocol does for no particular reason because it would just take longer to get through the process.

If your post is intended to mean that there are a surprisingly large number of national media who don’t understand how the concussion protocol works, I agree.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 02:27 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Mahomes, Watkins, CEH, Breeland and Fenton all practicing! Let's go!
LFG!! Tear that Bills ass apart at the seems!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:32 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don’t know which people you’re talking about, but there’s little to say about either Mahomes or Breeland given that the protocol limits their work here and that no one can predict with certainty that the work allowed won’t generate a setback.

It would be foolish to limit their work beyond what the protocol does for no particular reason because it would just take longer to get through the process.

If your post is intended to mean that there are a surprisingly large number of national media who don’t understand how the concussion protocol works, I agree.
No, what he's saying is that there's clearly a different standard when it comes to Mahomes being in the protocol vs. Breeland.

Both of them practiced today and NOBODY said a word about Breeland. It's all about Mahomes. Why?

Because it's not about concussions or safety. It's all about Bills fans and the national media making a story out of something that isn't a story.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think he would have done well spying Allen.
They haven't ever used him in that role.

Again, I get that people want to see him on the field and they are enamored with his speed but it requires patience. The Chiefs have different plans for him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:34 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
LFG!! Tear that Bills ass apart at the seems!
Yup tear it up then powerbomb through a flaming coronaAIDS table
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up