ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Wednesday injury/practice report
-King- 01:30 PM 01-20-2021

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid addresses Quarterback Patrick Mahomes' status

"He looked good, he is in the protocol, there are only certain things he can do, it's a limited basis, but he took all the snaps and feels good. We just have to follow the protocols close as we possibly can."

— Hayley Lewis 👑 (@HayleyLewisKSHB) January 20, 2021

‼️CHIEFS INJURY UPDATE‼️ @Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Sammy Watkins were all a part of Wednesday's practice. Reid said Thursday's practice is the big day. #ChiefsKingdom #RunItBack #BUFvsKC https://t.co/kXT4zcL87C pic.twitter.com/bjearxZXv8

— KMBC (@kmbc) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
wazu 01:40 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I wasn't expecting Sammy till the SB, so hopefully he's ready to go.
Would be great to get Playoff Sammy back just in time to face the team that drafted him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:40 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Ultimate revenge game. He’s not missing Buffalo again.
He was probably good to go last week just afraid he would get hurt and miss this game. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:42 PM 01-20-2021
WE GOOD???!!!!!?????!!???!??
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:42 PM 01-20-2021
The only guy really that could be out is Gay. Getting Fenton back is huge. He has been really good for us this year. So pumped right now.
[Reply]
Spott 01:42 PM 01-20-2021
Excellent news so far. Was worried about Breeland’s concussion status, too. Getting Fenton back would be nice.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:43 PM 01-20-2021
So... the fact that breeland is practicing and no one is saying a word about this just shows all the bullshit by the national media being worried about mahomes well being is just that. The only people who question how he is being handled are the national chiefs haters(how dare a small market that isn’t Green Bay dare win a Super Bowl) or bills fans who just don’t want 15 to play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He was probably good to go last week just afraid he would get hurt and miss this game. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Reroka 01:44 PM 01-20-2021
If Sammy plays I could see him having a big game due to the Bills covering Hill/Kelce.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:45 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
So... the fact that breeland is practicing and no one is saying a word about this just shows all the bullshit by the national media being worried about mahomes well being is just that. The only people who question how he is being handled are the national chiefs haters(how dare a small market that isn’t Green Bay dare win a Super Bowl) or bills fans who just don’t want 15 to play.
Yep.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:45 PM 01-20-2021
That's damn near everybody on deck. Noice.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:46 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's damn near everybody on deck. Noice.
Yep, freaking awesome.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:50 PM 01-20-2021
I miss Schwartz but I guess he's pretty much doing the John Alt thing sadly. Great news on the other fronts though.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:50 PM 01-20-2021
Of the players who might miss, you have to think Gay is easily the most expendable this week.

The Bills don’t even pretend to have a running game, and Singletary isn’t much of a receiving threat.

I’d much rather have Gay be ready to help out against Aaron Jones, considering how bad that dude abused us last year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:55 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Of the players who might miss, you have to think Gay is easily the most expendable this week.

The Bills don’t even pretend to have a running game, and Singletary isn’t much of a receiving threat.

I’d much rather have Gay be ready to help out against Aaron Jones, considering how bad that dude abused us last year.
Yep. The dude was stuck around 25% snap count all season. We don't need him this game. It would be nice to get him back for the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:58 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I miss Schwartz but I guess he's pretty much doing the John Alt thing sadly. Great news on the other fronts though.
Me too. I was pleasantly surprised by the Oline play on Sunday and there is not a defensive front left amongst the remaining 3 teams that is scary...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up