ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Favre on Patrick Mahomes injury: "You've gotta be smart"
DanT 03:32 PM 01-19-2021
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-for-the-nfl/

Brett Favre on Patrick Mahomes concussion: “This is a test for the NFL”
Posted by Mike Florio on January 19, 2021, 10:07 AM EST
[Click SPOILER for story]
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 03:34 PM 01-19-2021
Fuck Florio.

I have nothing else to add.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:35 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Fuck Florio.

Didn't he quit? Tyreek says hi.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SupDock 03:36 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Fuck Florio.

Already setting it up. When he passes protocol they can call it rigged. Never mind that the average (median?) duration of protocol for quarterbacks is 7 days.
[Reply]
DanT 03:37 PM 01-19-2021
I hope Patrick Mahomes is able to play Sunday, but by far the more important issue is that his health be protected. As a fan of Mahomes as a player and as a person, I'd hate for him to be dealing with issues down the road that could have been avoided. One game just isn't that important.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:39 PM 01-19-2021
Florio is always trying to fuck with the NFL. He is always riding his high horse and telling everyone that the NFL is evil.

Fuck Florio.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:40 PM 01-19-2021
Yeah Mahomes, you gotta be smart. Like not sending sideline reporters dick pics....right Brett?
[Reply]
DanT 03:41 PM 01-19-2021
I hadn't realized that Florio evoked such strong emotions among some of you. I posted the story because it extensively quotes Brett Favre, whose opinions on football and athletes I value. He's a regular on Sirius XM's NFL radio, which is where I mostly get his takes.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:41 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
I hope Patrick Mahomes is able to play Sunday, but by far the more important issue is that his health be protected. As a fan of Mahomes as a player and as a person, I'd hate for him to be dealing with issues down the road that could have been avoided. One game just isn't that important.
I'm worried about his foot. When a player starts having problems with their big toe it's a scary issue.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:41 PM 01-19-2021
It's entirely possible he didn't even have a concussion, he's just in the protocol.

So nobody really gives a shit what Dr. Favre thinks about it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:43 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah Mahomes, you gotta be smart. Like not sending sideline reporters dick pics....right Brett?
And there it is
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:43 PM 01-19-2021
I hadn't realized that Florio evoked such strong emotions among some of you. I posted the story because it extensively quotes Brett Favre, whose opinions on football and athletes I value. He's a regular on Sirius XM's NFL radio, which is where I mostly get his takes.
The thing is, Favre is talking about concussion symptoms, headaches, etc.

We don't even know for sure he HAS a concussion. The reports right now suggest he had some kind of blackout from neck impact, not a concussion.

Which means Favre is speculating about something that is pure fantasy at this point.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:44 PM 01-19-2021
No sweat.

A quality thread, Florio is just a annoying as fuck.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:44 PM 01-19-2021
Stopped reading at:

Originally Posted by :
who suffered a concussion

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:45 PM 01-19-2021
Any news on what Dr Pepper thinks?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up